• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever get angry at your buns?

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
I guess I was just wondering, because no matter what they do, I just can't be angry at them.

Yeah sometimes I get a twinge of annoyance if they chew my bed or pee on my floor... but it's gone as quick as it comes.

What about you?:):wave:

NEVER..they are rabbits,how can you get angry with them?

if you get angry with anyone because they chew or pee, be angry with yourself for knowingly putting them in a situation where they can damage stuff...that's your fault not theirs!:lol:

Not really, but when Snowy had myxi, I got a sad, angry feeling towards him and me :wave: I love them to bits though :love::love:

NEVER..they are rabbits,how can you get angry with them?

if you get angry with anyone because they chew or pee, be angry with yourself for knowingly putting them in a situation where they can damage stuff...that's your fault not theirs!:lol:

Which is why I said I never get angry with them...?

No, not that I can think of. Might be disappointed they ruined a few phone sets, my lovely original art deco lamp, the floor boards in the old flat and the new curtains here. :lol::lol:

But I know they are going to ruin something else. Oh they have already, forgot the chewing of my suitcases under the bed and I have no idea what they are up to with the mattress under the bed in the other room. Naughty bunny fun I guess.

No of course not. They don't do annoying things on purpose.
I do get frustrated sometimes when I'm trying to do something for the bunnies own good and they don't co-operate, lol.

and yet you said you got a twinge of annoyance...over something that a rabbit cannot control LOL humans are funny!

I think there is a big difference between a twinge of annoyance and being angry! I can be annoyed when I realise that Oscar has chewed threw something, but I don't get angry! The annoyance is usually at myself for not being better prepared...

Why were you angry at snowy for getting myxi?:shock:

I really don't know, it was more sad, I was furious with me though. I didn't have the support of anybody, and I was really depressed. I wasn't like 'oh, i hate you, im so angry at you' it was more like 'oh i hate myself' :? I suppose i worded it wrong, i was more frustrated that he wouldnt take his meds, like he didnt care. :cry: I've never got angry at them, but I do get frustrated

I think there is a big difference between a twinge of annoyance and being angry! I can be annoyed when I realise that Oscar has chewed threw something, but I don't get angry! The annoyance is usually at myself for not being better prepared...

This. Annoyed at myself, but it felt like I was angry at them? :?

Back