• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Nethie New Arrival

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
After Tony coming in yesterday

Today we have Beau..a little agouti nethie boy who has had to come to us through very sad circumstances

beau.jpg

Oh, must stop looking! What a gorgeous little thing.
What's his story Jill?

Oh, must stop looking! What a gorgeous little thing.
What's his story Jill?
A lady who suffered from depression bought him about 18 months ago from a pet shop
Due to her illness getting worse she rang me weeks ago to ask to hand him in( I was unaware she was ill was told just no time) and he was added to our list
Her husband signed him over today as tragically the lady commited suicide:cry:
I cried on the way home as the man has so much to cope with..he has an adult son in care due to aspergers and trying to get his life back together, yet he was so grateful to me for taking the bunny..I felt very humbled:(

How very sad for everyone :(

He is beautiful and hopefully wont have to wait long for a lovely new home.

A lady who suffered from depression bought him about 18 months ago from a pet shop
Due to her illness getting worse she rang me weeks ago to ask to hand him in( I was unaware she was ill was told just no time) and he was added to our list
Her husband signed him over today as tragically the lady commited suicide:cry:
I cried on the way home as the man has so much to cope with..he has an adult son in care due to aspergers and trying to get his life back together, yet he was so grateful to me for taking the bunny..I felt very humbled:(

Oh my goodness how sad :(

Beau is gorgeous :love:

A very sad tale indeed :( :(

Lets hope some happiness can come for this little bun in the form of a new home :)

What a sad story. :( Such a charming little bunny - I hope he will soon find a place in someone's heart and home.

Rescue work is as much about the people as it is about the animals.

It gives us a snapshot into people's lives and at times it is very sad.

I can understand your sadness and wish you all the best with finding the little fella a home.

((hugs)) to you and bunny.

Rescue work is as much about the people as it is about the animals.

Yes this is what some people are unaware of. Quite often you end up listening to some very sad life stories ans have strangers crying on your shoulder:cry:
Have to admit yesterday affected me a lot

But on a brighter note Beau is fine and has eaten and poo'd well:D

Oh gosh, what a sad story. :(:( Very touching though, to know that even with everything else going on in the lady's life (and her husband's now she's gone) they still both wanted the best for this little bunny.

Back