• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano and Gordon this evening

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry I seem to be always posting pics of them :oops: But then they are gorgeous ;) Spent this evening with the buns and cleaning their shed, it was a lovely and warm day! Excuse the mess, I hadn't tidied round their crate in most of the pics yet!

bgpic1.jpg

bgpic2.jpg

Yummy dandelion leaves

bgpic3.jpg

bgpic6.jpg

Not sure what Beano was looking at in this pic!

bgpic7.jpg

What's over there!?

bgpic8.jpg

bgpic9.jpg

bgpic10.jpg

Tea time mummy?

bgpic11.jpg

bgpic12.jpg

bgpic13.jpg

bgpic14.jpg

bgpics001.jpg

Yummy hay!

bgpic15.jpg

(They have some bits of left over grass in the pics, I've been slowly reintroducing it to them) :)

Awww, the happy couple. :love: Gordon's mane seems to have grown at the back. You take very good close ups. Spenser always moves when I try to do that. :roll:

Lovely. Beano is very very like my Dylan. I love sculpting his hair so it's like a mohican and he brushes it all back again. Very cute.

Definitely can't have too many pics of these two. I came back for another look. The photo where Beano is looking at ... whatever is really quite funny. I'd love to know what she was thinking. :lol:

Thankyou :love: Beano stared up at that spot for quite a while, nothing was there though! The ones where they are looking to the left will be because I had the door open either noises from the piggies/birds or something outside. Soon they will be able to go outside me thinks :)

Back