• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMFG can they do this!

twisted_angel

Warren Scout
I was over the school when my friend told me that a chav (sorry but this person is) has some baby rabbits and she had 2 left and cannot sell them so a person with a snake had show interest for food for their snake :censored:

Soooo i have brought them. I know its really frowned about and stupid to buy from a awful breeder like this but i couldnt not iykwim.

I think from looking on the internet they are lionheads. They are only 6 weeks old, both girls and from different litters so i have one in a hutch and 1 in a 3ft zoozone as that is all i had to spare and did not want to put them intogether incase they dont get on.

I will obviously buy another hutch tomorrow.

I really hate this person :censored:

Here is a piccie of the bunny i have popped into the zoozone for tonight:

100_0198.jpg

100_0194.jpg

As long as they are killed humanely they can do that :( so sad... well done for rescuing them, just makes me sad to think thats obviously what happens to all her unwanted stock :(

Poor bunnies :(

You done the right thing on getting them.

S/he looks like a mini Fuzzy when she was younger :love:

OMG i cannot believe people are allowed to do that. I am so niave :oops: I know its stupid buying off a breeder who doesnt give a :censored: but i really felt sick to my tummy and they are 2 of the cutest fluffiest bundle you have ever seen. The other is white with a dark brown nose :love:

They are very cute :love: Are you going to keep them? If you do, will you try and bond them with Barney and Betty?

They are very cute :love: Are you going to keep them? If you do, will you try and bond them with Barney and Betty?

I will def keep them (kids have named them Daisy and Buttercup) and i am hoping to bond them together as my husband made me 6ft hutch for the contis but we decided on sheds each for them so i am off to read up on the best way to bond them and when. They are only 6 weeks old at the mo :(

I am hoping long term after their ops to bond Barney and Betty together.

Well done for rescuing them. They must be completely heartless to even contemplate letting bunnies go as snake food.:shock::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yes I believe its legal, as long as you are not actually selling them as live snake food, I think its OK to give it.

Poor wee things, they are very cute!

Jeez they're tiny :(

I believe it's also against the law to sell rabbits under 8 weeks old, it's not a specific law but I'm sure there is one that says animals should not be sold until they are old enough to fend for themselves, which for a rabbit is certainly not 6 weeks of age.

Awww. Are you going to have a big group of four in the end?? ;)
Do you know what sex they are? If they're different sexes keep them separate, but if they're the same you could bond them and neuter / spay when old enough. BUT BE VERY CAREFUL, one miss sex and you'll have even more babies, so might just be best to wait until they're neutered.

I have kept them both apart . I was told they are both females and they both look like the same in that area but i dont want to handle them too much for few days until they settled in a bit. For now i will keep them completely apart until i can try sex them myself or get them to a vet for a health check and sexing.

The breeder said they both 6 weeks old (born few days apart). The white one is a bit bigger then the fawn/brown. They are little though but both drinking and eating well. They both have a run round their cage/hutch and keep having a nose out but get timid if you go too near or put your hand in (to be expected).

One is in the zoozone in my conservatory the oher is in a hutch with a snuggle pad incase gets too cold.

Back