• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you other rabbit owning friends or acquaintances?

RosRWAF

Warren Scout
The University of Bristol is very grateful to all RWAF members who have kindly filled in their online survey and delighted that 251 have done so already.

For comparison they are very keen to recruit owners who are not such "rabbit enthusiasts". So do you have friends and family who have a rabbit and may be willing to help? Are you a member of a club or a non-rabbit forum that could help us to reach a wide variety of rabbit owners? Or maybe you could even post the survey link on your facebook page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! And if they fill in the survey they could even win £100!

www.bristol.ac.uk/news/2011/7528.html

Replies are needed by the end of April please.

All done.

Can I ask why its done on one bunny?

I had lots to write about my recently bridge house bunny as I'd rather have a house bunny than outdoors but one in my trio hates being indoors so they live outside.
By choice I'd have indoor bunnies x

Is that the one that's really really long? If so I can't see you getting non rabbity mad people doing it. I'm not sure if I'VE done it!

Back