• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone who needs a cheap hutch hugger 152cm x 61cm x 112.5cm (Rose Cottage)from p@h

HoppingBinky

Mama Doe
Just wanted to let people know they've been discontinued so are now reduced from £30.00 to £10.00. At the moment in our p@h there is one left if anyone can't get one, i will pick up if u paypal the money plus postage. Just a thought as well chuffed with my bargain of the day.:D

I'm presuming you have a Rose cottage hutch... How do you find the plastic tray upstairs? My buns slip on theirs so I'm looking for a better flooring solution for it... Just wondering what you cover yours with?

I'm presuming you have a Rose cottage hutch... How do you find the plastic tray upstairs? My buns slip on theirs so I'm looking for a better flooring solution for it... Just wondering what you cover yours with?

Hi there,:wave:
I have one of these and tend to just put down a think layer of hay. The buns seem to be ok on it, even the one who doesn't like slippery surfaces.

Hey does anyone know if these are still available anywhere?!
Cheapest Ive found a Rose Cottage hugger for online is £50!!!

Hello, Do you still have the cover for the Rose cottage

Just wanted to let people know they've been discontinued so are now reduced from £30.00 to £10.00. At the moment in our p@h there is one left if anyone can't get one, i will pick up if u paypal the money plus postage. Just a thought as well chuffed with my bargain of the day.:D
Hello do
they still have the hutch cover still available at your pets at home as we have recently bought that hutch :))

I took my pllastic tray out. It's easier to clean!

Back