• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wild rabbit

Bunni_xx

Mama Doe
Me and my friend were walking back to the car park, and we saw Jerry chasing a rabbit with myxi :cry: Poor thing, it's eyes were black, and it ran into the shed :cry::cry: I asked him to kill it, it was completely blind. Did I do the right thing?
:(

Who's Jerry? As long as it wasn't a painful death it was the right thing to do but if Jerry is an animal he may be able to pass on the myxi to your own rabbits... not sure if it works that way though.

Jerry the maintenence man. His name is actually Joe, but I've got a strange obsession with calling him Jerry. :lol::lol: I don't know what he was going to do, maybe shoot it, or wring it's neck :(:( It's that one that always gets it. I know it's that one, because it has a black tail :cry:

Jerry the maintenence man. His name is actually Joe, but I've got a strange obsession with calling him Jerry. :lol::lol: I don't know what he was going to do, maybe shoot it, or wring it's neck :(:( It's that one that always gets it. I know it's that one, because it has a black tail :cry:

'Jerry' will be ending its suffering, so i think you have done the right thing.

Poor bunnies :(

Back