• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in big trouble...

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
I've messed up big time and don't know how I'm going to be forgiven for this...

We've only got three fenugreek crunchies left! :shock::shock: If I disappear over the weekend, it must mean Oscar has gotten me... To hay experts, quick! Hopefully they will get here soon!

:lol::lol::lol:

I had an emergency dash to Pets at Home once when I ran out - they sell them mixed in a pack with other treats (search 'fenugreek' on their website and you'll see which ones)

I had an emergency dash to Pets at Home once when I ran out - they sell them mixed in a pack with other treats (search 'fenugreek' on their website and you'll see which ones)

Oh yeah, I've seen them before. No way of getting to pets at home either though :(

:lol::lol: He will pack his little bunny suitcase and leave if they don't get here quickly!

Yoo hoo Oscar..................come over here, we have some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

There is room for a little one here.

Cuddles a plenty also. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell me about it! I just made a Hay Experts order this morning and realised that I'd ordered all kinds of stuff but no fenugreek crunchies. Can you imagine??

Thankfully I emailed Lisa and she said she'd add them to the order. Thank goodness I remembered!!!

I got my bunnies the first ever pack this week. Sunshine my old man, has always been a gentleman. He snatches them out of Cutie-pies mouth. :shock::shock:

First time I even opened them and he got up of his butt and came running. Can they smell them that much ? I have to say I was amazed.

I got my bunnies the first ever pack this week. Sunshine my old man, has always been a gentleman. He snatches them out of Cutie-pies mouth. :shock::shock:

First time I even opened them and he got up of his butt and came running. Can they smell them that much ? I have to say I was amazed.

Then nicest mannered buns become vicious thugs when fenugreek crunchies are involved :shock:

Fenugreek crunchies are probably responsible for more nipped fingers than anything else :lol:

Yoo hoo Oscar..................come over here, we have some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

There is room for a little one here.

Cuddles a plenty also. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:lol::lol:
Can you imagine the size difference between Oscar and Estelle? Although I actually got a proper Oscar cuddle with no struggling to pick him up or anything, I was impressed! Maybe he is getting more cuddly?

Glad to hear Sunshine likes them, how did Cutie-pie react to that? They must be like catnip for rabbits or something...

Cutie-pie was good about it, she tends to keep chinning them over and over again with love. I put one down, after they had 2 each, didn't seem interested, turned my back for 3 seconds and it was gone. Not a trace. :lol:
So funny as I could not figure out who had it, they where nomming on them for a while, but gone and eaten in 3 seconds. How greedy.:shock:

Bramble takes his one and runs to the furthest corner of his run, so I can't take it off him.......not that I was going to! :lol:

Back