PDA

View Full Version : I'm in big trouble...

tiger_lily
01-04-2011, 05:51 PM
I've messed up big time and don't know how I'm going to be forgiven for this...

We've only got three fenugreek crunchies left! :shock::shock: If I disappear over the weekend, it must mean Oscar has gotten me... To hay experts, quick! Hopefully they will get here soon!

Blackberry & Co
01-04-2011, 05:56 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

I had an emergency dash to Pets at Home once when I ran out - they sell them mixed in a pack with other treats (search 'fenugreek' on their website and you'll see which ones)

tiger_lily
01-04-2011, 05:57 PM

I had an emergency dash to Pets at Home once when I ran out - they sell them mixed in a pack with other treats (search 'fenugreek' on their website and you'll see which ones)

Oh yeah, I've seen them before. No way of getting to pets at home either though :(

Blackberry & Co
01-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Oh yeah, I've seen them before. No way of getting to pets at home either though :(

You're in big trouble :shock:

tiger_lily
01-04-2011, 06:21 PM
You're in big trouble :shock:

I know! I've ordered some more now, hopefully they get here soon, and I can use the carrot and apple treats to tide him over :lol:

*lily*
01-04-2011, 06:33 PM

BinkyBun
01-04-2011, 06:54 PM
:lol::lol::lol: hope you get them soon for the sake of your ankles!

Bunni_xx
01-04-2011, 07:09 PM
:no: Honestly, how many times????? Neglect I tell you :roll:

(joking btw xx)

tiger_lily
01-04-2011, 07:11 PM
:no: Honestly, how many times????? Neglect I tell you :roll:

(joking btw xx)

:lol::lol: He will pack his little bunny suitcase and leave if they don't get here quickly!

Bunni_xx
01-04-2011, 07:17 PM
:lol::lol: He will pack his little bunny suitcase and leave if they don't get here quickly!

I wouldn't blame him!!! It's outrageous!

Snowy doesn't like crunchies :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

tiger_lily
01-04-2011, 07:22 PM
I wouldn't blame him!!! It's outrageous!

Snowy doesn't like crunchies :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

:lol::lol: Oscar will come round to yours for Snowy's share!

Bunni_xx
01-04-2011, 07:30 PM
:lol::lol: Oscar will come round to yours for Snowy's share!

Pfft, I doubt it. While Snowy hates them, Bugsy LOVES them. :? I just don't get it...

Mrs. Bunnykins
01-04-2011, 08:24 PM

Yoo hoo Oscar..................come over here, we have some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

There is room for a little one here.

Cuddles a plenty also. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CazScho
01-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Tell me about it! I just made a Hay Experts order this morning and realised that I'd ordered all kinds of stuff but no fenugreek crunchies. Can you imagine??

Thankfully I emailed Lisa and she said she'd add them to the order. Thank goodness I remembered!!!

twisted_angel
01-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Tut tut unforgiveable :lol::lol:

Barn Yard Bunnies
01-04-2011, 09:56 PM

I got my bunnies the first ever pack this week. Sunshine my old man, has always been a gentleman. He snatches them out of Cutie-pies mouth. :shock::shock:

First time I even opened them and he got up of his butt and came running. Can they smell them that much ? I have to say I was amazed.

CazScho
01-04-2011, 10:08 PM

I got my bunnies the first ever pack this week. Sunshine my old man, has always been a gentleman. He snatches them out of Cutie-pies mouth. :shock::shock:

First time I even opened them and he got up of his butt and came running. Can they smell them that much ? I have to say I was amazed.

Then nicest mannered buns become vicious thugs when fenugreek crunchies are involved :shock:

Fenugreek crunchies are probably responsible for more nipped fingers than anything else :lol:

tiger_lily
01-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Yoo hoo Oscar..................come over here, we have some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

There is room for a little one here.

Cuddles a plenty also. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:lol::lol:
Can you imagine the size difference between Oscar and Estelle? Although I actually got a proper Oscar cuddle with no struggling to pick him up or anything, I was impressed! Maybe he is getting more cuddly?

Glad to hear Sunshine likes them, how did Cutie-pie react to that? They must be like catnip for rabbits or something...

Barn Yard Bunnies
01-04-2011, 10:20 PM
Cutie-pie was good about it, she tends to keep chinning them over and over again with love. I put one down, after they had 2 each, didn't seem interested, turned my back for 3 seconds and it was gone. Not a trace. :lol:
So funny as I could not figure out who had it, they where nomming on them for a while, but gone and eaten in 3 seconds. How greedy.:shock:

clarebear
02-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Bramble takes his one and runs to the furthest corner of his run, so I can't take it off him.......not that I was going to! :lol:

tiger_lily
02-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Bramble takes his one and runs to the furthest corner of his run, so I can't take it off him.......not that I was going to! :lol:

I actually had a dream I found half a bag of fenugreek crunchies in the cupboard last night :shock:

Mrs. Bunnykins
02-04-2011, 11:57 AM

I actually had a dream I found half a bag of fenugreek crunchies in the cupboard last night :shock:

That was my cupboard!!!!!!!!!!!

If you lived closer I am sure my little ones would happily share them!!!!!!!

NOT. :lol::lol:

tiger_lily
02-04-2011, 12:00 PM
That was my cupboard!!!!!!!!!!!

If you lived closer I am sure my little ones would happily share them!!!!!!!

NOT. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I wouldn't dare deprive Frankie and Estelle of their fenugreek crunchies!