• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha Day Barley!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Happy 1st gotcha day Barley! :wave:

The newest member of the bunny crew, you joined us a year ago today as a wife for Blair, who had recently lost his wife Usagi (RIP :()

One of the 'Halifax 10', you were only about 6 months when I found you at Tameside. Here's a pic of you at Tameside that I nicked off the thread I found about you...

BarleyatTameside.jpg

You were so small when you first arrived...

BarleyGDay10b.jpg

BarleyGDay9b.jpg

BarleyGDay8b.jpg

BarleyGDay2b.jpg

You soon fell in love with your new husbun, Blair...

BarleyGDay3b.jpg

BarleyGDay14b.jpg

BarleyGDay5b.jpg

BarleyGDay6b.jpg

You told me what you liked to nom...

BarleyGDay11b.jpg

BarleyGDay13b.jpg

(Running off down the garden with a bag full of cauliflower leaves!)
BarleyGDay12b.jpg

Barley1.jpg

And showed me how much you loved to dig...

BarleyGDay15b.jpg

BarleyGDay16b.jpg

So happy 1st gotcha day my beautiful Duracell bunny Barley! I loves you very much! :love:

Oh my goodness, what beautiful pictures!! She is so pretty! :love::love::love:

Love the pic of her running off down the garden with the cauli! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Happy gotcha day Barley!

fantastic photos, love the two bunnie bottoms sticking out from the pot :lol:

There were cranberry flavoured pellets mixed in with the hay in there! One of the buns could have gone round the other side, but it's so cute when they squish in together! :love:

Why is it all Barleys are beautiful!She is so pretty,Ive often thought that when I saw your siggy.Love the picture of her in the snow.Truely beautiful!:love:

Back