• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I seem to have temporarily lost my mind...

georgie_f

Mama Doe
... and I'm attempting to bond all six of my rabbits together :shock:

The shed seems far too big for Brian and Jess now Thistle's not taking up 99% of the room so it seemed like a good idea. I guess if it works out, I'll take down the playhouse round the back of the shed and connect a run or an aviary or something.

Anyways, here they are -

So far, we have a lot of humping from Brian and Jess doesn't seem to like Barley much, but other than that it's been pretty uneventful.

Gosh you're brave!!! :shock::lol:

But what beautiful pictures - what a lovely bunny crew all in together!

Looks like it is going well so far, fingers crossed for you the bonding works!

Gosh you're brave!!! :shock::lol:

But what beautiful pictures - what a lovely bunny crew all in together!

Looks like it is going well so far, fingers crossed for you the bonding works!

Just think Helen you could do this too!

Lovely pictures and the bunnies look so relaxed

Woo, I was wondering how long it would be before the pics appearred on here ;)

They really do look lovely all together!!

Thanks guys!

I now have five piled on top of each other in 'litter tray corner' and Jess having a sulk on her own at the other end of the pen. Cloud and Barley haven't caused any problems at all which I'm really surprised about as they show a lot of referred agression when they're down the garden.

Pharrell's just decided he wants to hump everyone as well though. :roll:

Aww!!! I love big groups of buns :love::love::love: Is that 3 all sqished into the litter tray at once??!!!

Hope it all goes smoothly and they're bun big happy family soon :D

:shock:

How amazing would that be, a wonderful group of 6 there Georgie :)

Obviously, its such a shame about Thistle, but these 6 having the whole 'Summer House' (Lets be honest, its fricking hooooge!) would be awesome with some kind of aviary attached :love:

You're a lot braver than i am, thats for sure.

Will look forward to further updates :wave:

Btw, are you all locked in the house now, as you seem to have bunnies blocking your front door :p

:lol: It's the utility room door! I wouldn't dare put Cloud infront of the front door - we'd all be footless by the time we'd stepped over her a few times. :roll::lol:

I really hope this does work out. They do all seem pretty relaxed but I knwo it could all kick off in an intant so I'm watching them like a hawk. Brian and Pharrell seem to have fallen in love... :lol:

sorry I don't know your buns names but that it looking very promising - the dutchie looks very relaxed and I love the bunny pile up in the litter tray :lol:

:lol: It's the utility room door! I wouldn't dare put Cloud infront of the front door - we'd all be footless by the time we'd stepped over her a few times. :roll::lol:

I really hope this does work out. They do all seem pretty relaxed but I knwo it could all kick off in an intant so I'm watching them like a hawk. Brian and Pharrell seem to have fallen in love... :lol:

I can't believe Cloud looks so calm Georgie :love: I have a soft spot for the feisty madame, as she looks like my first ever bun :)

I know! I can't quite believe it either! I don't think she's even bothered moving since I put her in there.

Luvabun, the dutch is Cloud, fuzzy grey is Barley, the black lionhead is Daphne, black lop is Brian, black uppy eared is Pharrell and the harli is Jess. :):wave:

They're pretty much all ignoring each other now except for Brian and Pharrell who are insistant on humping, circling, grooming each other, flopping and then repeating the cycle over and over.... :shock:

Awww :love: They are all colour co ordinated except Jess! Hope everything is going well xxx

Back