• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dinky suddenly left us this morning

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry::cry:

just when i thought things couldn't get any worse, our beautiful Dinky suddenly became seriously ill this morning and died on the vets table :(

Thought she seemed a bit off yesterday but it didn't concern me too much and I had my Mum to worry about.

This morning she was rolling every where, completely unable to walk. It was so distressing to see :( Got her an emergency vet appointment but the journey there was obviously too much for her and we lost her :cry::cry:

Absolutely shocked and gutted,wasn't expecting that to happen at all :(

She was such a special girl, I shall miss her presence snoozing under the dining room table.

Binky free at the bridge with a new perfect body Dinks, it wont be the same without you :(

oh no :cry:
binky free beautiful Dinky:love:
I wonder if she'll still be wonky at the bridge?

I don't think so. I think for the first time she will be able to run about and see things properly instead of having to look at the ceiling all the time :love:

Sorry you've lost beautiful Dinky.

I remember seeing her waiting so long for a home with lovely Noah.

oh so sorry for your loss. hopefully it happened so quickly so she didn't sug=ffer too much.
but thats sometimes harder for thiose left behind

lots of Bridge binkies for her :love:

P1141444.jpg

This is going to be strange :( Our dining room is now bunny free. All that is left is a clean patch of carpet where her crate was:cry:

Back