• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bought a new hutch - What do you think?

It's exciting waiting form somethign new for the buns isn't it! I like some of their maisonette style ones as well with a run, shame they don't do them in a 6 foot version though. Think I might get one of those run shelters, looks more sturdy than the pop up tent they have got at the mo and won't blow about!

I know, I've been waiting about 3 weeks for it and it's finally coming this weekend!! My friends would think I'm nuts if they knew how excited I was for it :lol::lol:

I will post lots of pics don't you worry!!

i have the grand country house from them. its great and the service was great ... and i was excited too

heres the pic

DSCF0795.jpg

DSCF0796.jpg

Oooh that looks lovely!! Did the hutch come with the swivel locks? I might pop out and get some bolts quickly. How long have you had yours and has it stayed in good condition?

I'm even more excited now! :oops::lol::lol:

yes it came with swivels (why do they do that :?)

we didnt replace them as the run has locks.

Its brand new so cant comment on durability, and its the only hutch I have ever had so have nothing to compare to :lol:

Hubbie felt the build was good though.

When we looked at the hutches outside pets at home last week I felt that they were pretty poor in comparison.

Hope you like yours :D

ps we lined ours with cushion floor :D

has anyone bought from these before? http://www.rabbithutchwarehouse.co.uk/hutches.php

I've got a Jumbo Grand Villa coming sometime this weekend. Hopefully if the quality is as good as the pictures I'll get a couple more over the next few months. Poor ShyBoy can't wait, his hutch only just scraped through this winter and I'm certain it's on the verge of collapsing!

The one you've ordered looks a good size :)

It's a shame they;re not listed first on the website, as the small ones at the beginning would put me off looking any further.

I've got one of the country cottage apex hutches that the piggies use occasionally in the summer - it's lasted well :)

The one you've ordered looks a good size :)

It's a shame they;re not listed first on the website, as the small ones at the beginning would put me off looking any further.

I've got one of the country cottage apex hutches that the piggies use occasionally in the summer - it's lasted well :)

Funny you should say that as I was scrolling down the page thinking I was wasting my time like I did on so many other websites, then it started getting good! Had to read really carefully tho as I almost ordered the skinny version.

I'm glad yours is lasting well :thumb: I may have bought a good quality hutch for once :lol::lol:

Back