• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have a bigger run, Yay!!

Mrs Cullen

Alpha Buck
I have managed to get OH to agree to getting another run this afternoon. I have joined it to my existing run. So Bella and Jacob have got more space to run around in when were not in. :)

5579946828_5bc9ae322f.jpg

5580022226_fa47a68753.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you get it from? It looks fanastic :)

It is two Rose cottage runs put together, with a little adaption. It didn't take long to fix up. we still have two ends put by in the shed if we want to make it longer. it would need some kind of plywood roof if we were to use them. They cost £70 each from P@H.

It is two Rose cottage runs put together, with a little adaption. It didn't take long to fix up. we still have two ends put by in the shed if we want to make it longer. it would need some kind of plywood roof if we were to use them. They cost £70 each from P@H.

Okay. Was it hard, putting them together? Because the run looks great..

Please could I see some pics of the inside of your hutch? I've got the same one but my buns don't like the plastic tray upstairs because it's slippy.. I was just wondering how other Rose cottage owners manage

Please could I see some pics of the inside of your hutch? I've got the same one but my buns don't like the plastic tray upstairs because it's slippy.. I was just wondering how other Rose cottage owners manage

I haven't got any as yet, but ill take some tomorrow afternoon and post them:wave:

Thats great! I bet they're enjoying the extra space :love:

They do have the whole of the garden to run around in when OH or myself are home. So i don't think they are as happy with it as much as i am. Lol. I decided to make it bigger as Bella had started digging in the original one.
jacob has started running round the garden, flying through the entrance in the run and shooting up the stairs in the hutch and then back out, so i think he likes it.:)

Thank you. Just out of interest, what do you use on the floor of the plastic tray on the top tier?

i don't use anything, Bella and Jake don't mind the floor. I have a towel on the bottom floor. and I give them a fleace blanket if its chilly, but Jake pulls that about.

Back