• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The kennel is coming today

Great isn't it, I just ordered a new Happy Hutch and I'm stupidly exicited about it arriving! :oops:

It is, do you know when your hutch is arriving?

Not yet. I paid extra for a sat delivery so I'm hoping they'll be able to get it out for next weekend. I have to wait a whole week, I don't think I'll survive! :lol:

I wana buy stuff :evil:

:lol:
I want a BIG run for the back garden to put B&G in at weekends for a run around :(

You both have to make sure pictures are available when they arrive :wave:

It has arrived and is being put up now, will have to do some tweeks to it once it is up such as put another layer of smaller mesh and screw on some wood over gaps on the run (which allow the run to be hosed).

Pics will come later

I wana buy stuff

I've wanted it for ages Gray, but never enough money what with vets fees etc so I know how you feel. I got a nice bonus this week so thought I'd treat Bluebell as I'm consious he might not be with us as long as I'd like so might never get the mansions I have planned for the buns when we get our own house so I'm really excited I can do this for him. Will def take pictures once its up and painted. I've also asked Tracy to do me a couple of fleecy blankets for him aswell.

I've wanted it for ages Gray, but never enough money what with vets fees etc so I know how you feel. I got a nice bonus this week so thought I'd treat Bluebell as I'm consious he might not be with us as long as I'd like so might never get the mansions I have planned for the buns when we get our own house so I'm really excited I can do this for him. Will def take pictures once its up and painted. I've also asked Tracy to do me a couple of fleecy blankets for him aswell.

He will love it lucky bun, I love looking at bunny housing.

The kennel is up, I have to charge camera now to get some photos.

Graham your buns are very lucky they have lovely accommodation, lots of space

Back