• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Carpet picnic picces...

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
I'm so sorry it's taken me ages to get these up.....but here they are. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones :D Rosie and the bunnies especially enjoyed all the cuddles :love:

DSCF0939.jpg

Rosie and Eilidh (Alfagirl)

DSCF0938.jpg

Karen and Rosie

DSCF0937.jpg

DSCF0936.jpg

Blue snuggles

DSCF0932.jpg

DSCF0931.jpg

Marnie snogs for Auntie Lara

DSCF0928.jpg

I smells crunchies

DSCF0929.jpg

Has you got Crunchies?

DSCF0925.jpg

Can't.......Quite.......Reach......

DSCF0920.jpg

Has you got any Mummy?

DSCF0943.jpg

The whole gang (L-R) Debbie (purplebumble) Eilidh (Alfagirl) Amanda (BarnYard Bunnies) Karen (Rhianne) Lara (Nursecroft) and me

I think you guys wore Marnie and Rosie out though....
DSCF0946.jpg

DSCF0945.jpg

DSCF0944.jpg

Marnie decided t join Rosie for a little tummy/nap time :love::love:

Can't wait for the next one :D

Last edited:
Brilliant pictures, thanks for posting them!

I love the ones of Rosie and Moo on the rug - so sweet! :love:

The picture of Marnie and Rosie lying down is just gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

Looks like you had a lot of fun :D

you look like you all had a loverly time

and agree with everyone else rosie and marnie :love:

Awww...Thank you guys. Marnie really is the most loving and gentle bunny :love: Rosie pokes and prods her, pulls on her fur but she keeps going to her for loving :D When Rosie is in her walker Marnie follows her around :love:
Blue is really good with her too....he's just a bit of an oaf :roll::lol:

Really great pictures. I love the one of Rosie and Marnie. They are just so relaxed with each other. You have a budding animal lover there.

Had a lovely time and really enjoyed meeting you all and Rosie, Blue and Marnie.

Don't ask what James thought what a lick was.

Lovely photos, although I am horrified at how like my late mother I look:shock: (was going to put my Bridge mother then - think I've been spending too much time on pet forums:oops:)

It was a wonderful afternoon and I can't wait to meet you all again.

Back