• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunzilla has eaten half my cider lolly!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well i had just taken a bite of my asdas own cider lolly as a treat.....all was well....until........

BUNZILLA aka bluebell...jumped up on the bed settee..pinned me down and proceeded to scoff my lolly....

ok at first i thought it was soo funny..but then sensible bunny owner kicked in...a little too late..shed eaten half the lolly!!

this is the rabbit who kept eating the cats royal canin food..so i changed the type of royal canin...shes been sulking:lol:

shes still bombing around terrifying the cats.....snuggling with bertie..jumping on top of me and scaring me witless!!

ok i know a lot of folks are going to yell at me.....i get it...but its not the usual thing...shes a frenchie doe...you cannot eat anything without them chasing you for a taste:oops::lol:

im guessing it will cause go probs...but when....its been about an hour or more.....and so far so good...surely if it were to cause colic..wouldnt it have done it now:?

yelling at me isnt what i need but i do need advice or if anyone elses buns eat or have eaten lollies :shock::wave:

Is she by any chance a BARC bunny? ;)
I would keep an eye on her.
BTW, I don't think anybody would shout at you. Most of us have bunnies who, at times, have eaten the wrong things. :roll:

:wave:No shouting at you whatsoever purplebumble. I doubt whether there will be any ill effects whatsoever.:) Alcohol freezes at considerably below freezing point for water, I doubt if there was even any alcohol in it.;)

A similar thing happened to me with flapjack. Thumper never jumps up on furniture & showed no interest in human food at all. I was sat on the sofa reading something, flapjack in left hand & he ambushed me :shock: Up on sofa, huge bite of flapjack, & down in a split second. Fat, sugar & oats is a far worse combination for a bunny tummy. ;)

A BARC bunny...how did you guess:shock::oops::lol::lol:

no cider...apple juice though:lol:

shes fine....mugged nikki for hers had two bites...then went back to sleep:lol:

gods ive had bunnies steal worse than that and live to tell the tale:oops::oops:

housebuns are opportunistic thiefs/food snatchers/hoomin chasers....where smell of chocolate is concerned!!!:lol:

angie...how do i post her back;):lol::lol:

A BARC bunny...how did you guess:shock::oops::lol::lol:

no cider...apple juice though:lol:

shes fine....mugged nikki for hers had two bites...then went back to sleep:lol:

gods ive had bunnies steal worse than that and live to tell the tale:oops::oops:

housebuns are opportunistic thiefs/food snatchers/hoomin chasers....where smell of chocolate is concerned!!!:lol:

angie...how do i post her back;):lol::lol:

just label her BARC bunny reject ...postie will know where to drop her off .. :lol:

just label her BARC bunny reject ...postie will know where to drop her off .. :lol:

No he won't! There's no such thing as 'BARC bunny reject'. :D Bluebell sounds delightful! :love::love::love:
BTW, for some reason my BARC bunny is perfectly behaved: well litter trained, very affectionate and has never chewed anything that he shouldn't have! :shock:
Maybe, the fact that he was fostered by Barbara instead of Angie has something to do with it! ;):lol:

(Only joking, Angie! :wave:)

This is why we're please Squidgy had no front teeth, as it made stealing noms much harder (and the fact he only weighed a kilo!) He did often drink from my chamomile tea though, if I was careless enough to leave it on the floor!

my matilda is the same anything she can get her little feeties on!!

crisps, chocolate, fly sausers, bread, hamster food, you name it shes eaten it aha

No he won't! There's no such thing as 'BARC bunny reject'. :D Bluebell sounds delightful! :love::love::love:
BTW, for some reason my BARC bunny is perfectly behaved: well litter trained, very affectionate and has never chewed anything that he shouldn't have! :shock:
Maybe, the fact that he was fostered by Barbara instead of Angie has something to do with it! ;):lol:

(Only joking, Angie! :wave:)

ha ... he is just bideing his time.. ;)

Well I had a cider lolly at Debbie's and Bertie and Bluebell were beautifully behaved - apart from Bluebell licking the wrapper. I don't know what Debbie means complaining about such good buns:lol:

if it hadnt been for gill being round ealrier than you to jab bertie...shed have been feleing really brave..and run off with your lolly:lol:

beats dylan trying to move into your handbag:lol:

enjoyed the visit..thank you hun....bertie slept for about 5 hours after you went:lol: i would say its his phenobarb pills..but frenchies once they hit 12 months old decide to sleep like cats!:lol:

Back