• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eevee enjoying the sun..

BioHazard9509

Young Bun
Thought i'd give some updates on Eevee, she is now 14 weeks old, and getting really really big! Wondering if also anyone might shed some light on what breed she is? When we picked her up from the 'breeder' he told us she was a lionhead rabbit, but the parents were conveniently not there to see (not sure where they were since the babies were only 6 weeks at the time), but I wasn't too bothered. But now as shes getting older, she's getting less fluffy if anything, and has no signs of being at all lionhead! Any ideas? I could share more pictures if needed.
Anyways, this is the first time i've ever seen her flopped out like this :)
206202_10150150446249802_731394801_6528466_4108304_n-1.jpg

206387_10150150448429802_731394801_6528468_4581460_n-1.jpg

None of my bunnies, past or present have ever put their chins down like this.. :?
:lol::wave:

Awww :love: :love: :love:

not sure of the breed as cant see him clearly and even if I could I'd be no help :lol::lol::lol::lol:

She's a very pretty bun, but surely not a lionhead. Probably a crossbreed.

I wasn't too bothered about what breed she was when I got her, she was just gorgeous, so I took her without a second thought, but now I'm kind of dying to know!

And thanks everyone, Eevee is well aware of how gorgeous she is, she's getting rather big headed. :love:

I'd say a crossbreed too. It's possible one of her parents may have been a lionhead, but the lion gene could be recessive. I have a LionLop (Lionhead X Dwarf Lop) who has no lion showing, but her litter mate has bucketloads of lion showing :)

She's beautiful however :love:

Biscuit spent the first 6 months of his life laying like that heh

I know a girl who got two of Eevees litter mates, neither are showing signs of being lions either, they're looking pretty much the same as Eevee, just different colours, and one of them is quite a bit bigger already.

Back