• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Made a heartbreaking decision

That must be so hard :( But if you're struggling then it's the right thing to do, especially if your mother couldn't fully take on the role if you were struggling even more

Would they be able to go into foster care whilst you were in hospital? Sorry to hear you are unwell

But I don't know how long or how often I might need to be in hospital and I can't just pass them around everytime I'm unable to look after them :(

I'm sorry to hear about your health :( sending you well wishes. I hope you can manage to rehome your animals, I know how hard this decision must have been to make.

Hope you're ok.

Lillian, sorry to hear you have had to make such a tough decision:(

Where abouts are you based? And do the buns need to be house buns or can they be outside?

Lillian, sorry to hear you have had to make such a tough decision:(

Where abouts are you based? And do the buns need to be house buns or can they be outside?

I'm in Surrey. 3 of them are currently house buns (Josephine, Jim and Gadget), the others are outside.
None of them have to be house buns, provided they are given plenty of space and attention.

Wow, how pretty is your mini-lop x thrianta :love::love::love: Him and his friend will find a home easily :) I would have them if i had space, i've always wanted a thrianta, a thiranta cross would do :lol:

All the best in finding them homes xx

Oh Lillian I'm so sorry :( I can't begin to think how difficult this must be for you, but you are doing what's best for your animals and family. I'm too far away to be of any help. Big hugs to you and good luck xxxx

Wow, how pretty is your mini-lop x thrianta :love::love::love: Him and his friend will find a home easily :) I would have them if i had space, i've always wanted a thrianta, a thiranta cross would do :lol:

All the best in finding them homes xx

He's seriously the loviest bun in the world, he's so sweet! I want to keep him and Gadget more than anybun, cos I have the strongest bond with them :(

Jim3.jpg

Gadge3.jpg

aww, its a shame you dont think you will be able to keep them, you can tell how much they mean to you : )

All of your buns are lovely, especially josephine she is beautiful :love:

so sorry you are having to think about rehoming:(

i'd take them all in a shot if i had the money and space:(

xxx

Sorry you are having to do this.

But can I just say Gadget & Jim - OMG :shock: I would kill for a thrianta:love:

Back