• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh FFS -Pink Rabbit

OMG!:shock: that collar is way too tight and has spikes!:shock::censored:

Is that really the colour of the rabbit? Could it not have been photoshopped onto it? It just looks way to bright. Maybe I'm just hoping against hope for the poor little thing. :(

What can you say. I would dye those dumb owners pink and shove a brick up their backside.

What where they thinking. Fecking idiots.:evil::evil::evil:

brick up their backsides, sideways!!! Idiots! WTH are they thinking???

Bunny seemed a little distressed to me, I didn't like all the panting. Reminded me of when Tika was unwell with her heart. :(

Oh gosh - that poor bunny. :cry: The collar didnt look right - was it too tight? It's so wrong! The poor thing looked like it was struggling for breath and i'm certain the collar wouldnt help. :cry:

poor, poor bunny :( Why do some people think animals are on the earth for our amusement? It makes me so mad. It is a priveledge to own a pet they are living creatures and need to be treated with respect. Those people should be painted pink and make to wear a ridiculous collar, and then paraded through the streets. See if they find it so amusing then.

cant see the video for some reason but agree with the last post. we often say how much of a privilage it is for any animal to put their trust in you as a human, rabbits in particular though allthough domesticated to a certain extent having them as free range house buns is such a privilage when they jump allover you and show nothing but trust, its amazing for other people to see but were amazed by it every day....

i would happily string some people up for their ignorance towards their pets

Back