• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alien on the roof of the aviary!!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Well, maybe not an alien.....

I was putting The Boys to bed, and I glanced up at the roof of the aviary, which is clear corrugated plastic. I thought at first the 'blob' was a leaf....til I noticed there was a bit sticking out with 3 'fingers' :shock:

When I was brave enough to look closer I realised it was a large frog :roll:

Goodness knows how it got there! It was to dark and windy to get the ladders out to help it down, but I'll check and see if it's still there in the morning.

Blimey! :shock::shock::shock: Hope the Boys don't have bad dreams ... but then of course bunnies don't sleep much at night (as I am discovering sharing a bedroom with one).

Cant remember the year it happened, but it rained frogs....perhaps its a repeat???:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You said Boys.Where does Lady Jane sleep???
Oh,who won the bidding????

Lady Jane is in the spare hutch in the garage until the wedding :) (now go look at the pics I've put up!!!)

Bidding doesn't end til 10th April, but a pair of white legs is complete, and the arms are nearly there :D

Lady Jane is in the spare hutch in the garage until the wedding :) (now go look at the pics I've put up!!!)

Bidding doesn't end til 10th April, but a pair of white legs is complete, and the arms are nearly there :D

**gasps** Is Lady Jane knitting for Me????????????????
Oh,I cant wait to hold her in my arms!!! AND buy her clothes!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p
Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Where has the Bidding thread gone????)

**gasps** Is Lady Jane knitting for Me????????????????
Oh,I cant wait to hold her in my arms!!! AND buy her clothes!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p
Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Where has the Bidding thread gone????)

It's still in fundraising :lol:

Just hasn't had any new posts on today to bump it up :)

I hope the little frog is ok and just out on a mountaineering adventure! I opened my garage door this morning to find a 4inch lizard laying there?! He wasn't phased by my scooting around with bin bags and hay but he'd gone about 10mins later!

I hope the little frog is ok and just out on a mountaineering adventure! I opened my garage door this morning to find a 4inch lizard laying there?! He wasn't phased by my scooting around with bin bags and hay but he'd gone about 10mins later!

It's not a 'little'frog - it's gotta be a five pounder at least :shock:

It's not a 'little'frog - it's gotta be a five pounder at least :shock:

Cor blimey I hope that corrugated plastic roof is reinforced or the buns might get a visitor :lol: we only have tidily frogs round here... I might have a piccy of a particularly handsome one.... hold on....

Here he is... a right little poser!!

70ac6e1b.jpg

Back