• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating vibes needed! U/D he's gone

wiggie

Alpha Buck
Popeye wasn't himself last night. Sitting in a corner not eating, stretching himself out when made to move about. So at 10pm we were at the vets. They kept him in for treatment with his wife bun Paula, which scares me to start with as we've had buns with stasis before and we have always kept them at home. He hasn't eaten since yesterday now by himself and had an x-ray today following which, the vet has had to separate him from Paula to put him on a metaclopromide drip as the injections aren't working.
It's scary to think how quickly a healthy bun has gone from fine to this. :shock:
Will find out if it's started to work tomorrow.
here's hoping!

Last edited:
Well Popeye still at the vets, no poop, not eating, still on the drip and still apart from paula. He seems a bit brighter so that's something, but I wish there was some better news:(. Patience never came easy!

going through similar with Buddy myself at the moment, though he is home.

i felt sick all day willing him to eat (he has a little but not much)

hope your guy is better soon. x

Back