• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shhhh ... don't say this too loudly ...

Wooo! I was wondering yesterday after seeing the piccie of his happy flop indoors on his stripey blankey if he was becoming a permanent fixture :lol:

We are all Saying Nothing Very Loudly about it, but have got into a routine of Spenser just going out to his hutch if it is a nice afternoon and he might benefit from fresh air. I think it might be a more appealing Playhouse for him when I put hay and straw back in properly - it's all fleeces and blankets since his visit to the Plum Fairy last week. He will be doing another photohoot when my camera bateries are charged. :D

good luck im still working on scooter at the moment he is getting better he doesnt seem to destroy as much now :lol:. his re-litter training is coming a long well too. :D

We are all Saying Nothing Very Loudly about it, but have got into a routine of Spenser just going out to his hutch if it is a nice afternoon and he might benefit from fresh air. I think it might be a more appealing Playhouse for him when I put hay and straw back in properly - it's all fleeces and blankets since his visit to the Plum Fairy last week. He will be doing another photohoot when my camera bateries are charged. :D

:love::love::love:

My first bunny came inside to recover from her spay and never went back out again - except on nice afternoons :lol::lol::lol:

Back