• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Poop

Depends how much. Salt poisoning can occur, symptoms are mainly neuromuscular aswell as excessive drinking and weeing.

If thats the only thing I have to worry about, thats OK:)

I;ve been trying to think of the symptoms we can get but I cant remember :?

high bp, water retention, sickness, diorreha and if to much is eaten long term, heart/kidney problems

Last edited:
Depends how much. Salt poisoning can occur, symptoms are mainly neuromuscular aswell as excessive drinking and weeing.

I hoping not too much. Its my own fault as my head has been all over the place this afternoon :(

I left an empty packet of crisps on the shelf with the little salt bag inside. Valerie got up on the shelf and pulled it down. When I walked in she had it right in the back of her mouth. I managed to get it out but it was chewed to expose the salt, but there was still plenty inside :?

Aw - little monkey!! If anything, she'll prob be a little thirsty.

Hope you are both ok! xx

I would imagine she would be fine, she would have more from those silly salt licks pet shops sell which are "suitable for rabbits" :roll:

Back