• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice needed - husbun acting strange

loppy ears

Warren Veteran
Since my girl was spayed on Monday her husbun has been acting strange, he does not want me to go into their pen, he jumps at me when I go near her and bites:shock:, he never bites and obviously I have to look after his wifey bun give her pain meds etc, I am covered in scratches, little bite marks and bruises he really has it in for me now, and sits teeth grinding until I get out, does anybody know what is going on and why my boy has fallen out with me:cry:

he might just be feeling a bit defensive of her because he can tell she's under the weather, he will be able to read when she is in pain etc much better than we can as they hide it so well :wave:

hopefully when her recovery period is over he will be fine with you again

he might just be feeling a bit defensive of her because he can tell she's under the weather, he will be able to read when she is in pain etc much better than we can as they hide it so well :wave:

hopefully when her recovery period is over he will be fine with you again

Thank you for posting Nicola, I hope he will go back to normal, he was such a cuddle bun so I am shocked by the way he is behaving, she is eating well and pooping, I cannot wait for them both to be back to normal

Thank you for posting Nicola, I hope he will go back to normal, he was such a cuddle bun so I am shocked by the way he is behaving, she is eating well and pooping, I cannot wait for them both to be back to normal

I'm glad she is doing well :) sometimes it can work the other way and one bun will fall out with the other because the other is poorly, so it could be worse ;) it's sweet that they have such a close bond that he's protected her :D he should go back to normal, it's still early days so I wouldn't worry just yet chick x

Back