• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

INGs hay came

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
And my bunnehs aren't mad for it!
Charlie doesn't seem bothered at all, Millys sat eating it but took her ages to bother.

Hope the addiction level builds up, coz there's a bloody big bag of this before they get anyone else :lol:

Maybe it may take them a while to get used to different hay and enjoy it. Gordon and Beano loved it straight away but you can never tell whether they'll like it or not!

I got 2 lots of sample packs (because being blonde I forgot which one they liked best) ....... I DID remember that they weren't that fussed about the ings hay first time round (remember being surprised cos other bunny mummeh's had said theirs loved it)......... but they LOVED it the second time!! (go figure)!

Today I've left them with a massive pile of ings and a massive pile of meadow - will be interesting to see which one's been eaten most!!

Spenser had a sample, but it was before his neuter when hay in general didn't impress him. Post neuter he's eating more green oat hay but not the Western Timoth I have a big bag (well, not that big, but big for one bunny who doesn't like it!).

I've ordered the sample pack too as I fully expect Sergeant & Pepper to turn their noses up at it! They usually do, unfortunately.

Mine were like that with the meadow hay, they loved the sample but not the massive bag I ordered afterwards, so I have a big unused bag of hay sitting in my spare room now :shock:

They weren't mad for the Ings hay at first but now they love it so maybe give it some time and see.

My samples have arrived! It's a good job they labelled them as they all look exactly the same! Will see what the buns think of them later.

Back