• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Experts Reccommendation

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Just got my Hay Experts parcel *claps hands* (OH thinks I get more excited about it than the buns :oops:)

I bought some willow balls, the pack with the trio of balls of different kinds. Straight away on opening the packet I let Max choose which one he wanted, to which he immediately picked one up in his mouth and ran off with it :shock:

I then gave one to Timmy and Mimi. Mimi chinned it like crazy then picked it up and flung it sideways, directly at an unsuspecting Timmy :lol: He then picked it up and moved it back to where she was sitting, to which Mimi responded by picking it up and throwing it at him again :lol::lol::lol: They did that a few times until Timmy started gnawing on it :D

So far they're a big success and have kept my 3 entertained for ages :thumb:

I also finally got them some Fenugreek Crunchies. Ive never got any beofre as I dont really like giving them un natural treats :oops: But after you lot raved about them I had to try them out! Hey, you weren't wrong, mine went nuts for them :D

So pleased they approved. :D I don't think many buns turn up their noses at fenugreek crunchies, and I am currently blessing them daily as an easy way to get metacam into Spenser. :oops:

So pleased they approved. :D I don't think many buns turn up their noses at fenugreek crunchies, and I am currently blessing them daily as an easy way to get metacam into Spenser. :oops:

Yes I heard they had magical powers when it comes to getting meds into stubborn buns :D I was surprised that even Mimi who is usually abit cautious about what she eats, snatched it off me and scoffed it down without a second thought :shock::lol:

I also bought some Critical Care incase of emergencies. Crikey that stuff is expensive :shock::shock::shock:

Back