• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need to ask a quick quesion.

shadow05

Mama Doe
hi everyone :wave: srry again this will stick to just being a quick question hopefully.

i bought some adhesive floor tiles cause i was getting sick of my moms carpet getting peed on :oops:

and he didnt pee on the tiles all yesterday which i was really happy about hes been using his litter tray like normal as well. but hes turned around and peed on the floor again. which i wiped up and sprayed the floor with vinegar water and he pee there again soon after i was wondering if anybody might know why hes doing it?

i find it very weird. there must be something im missing or something.

Can you cover the whole floor? Has he been snipped yet? That will help. Also can you move his tray to the place where he is going?

Can you cover the whole floor? Has he been snipped yet? That will help. Also can you move his tray to the place where he is going?

ive manage to cover as much of the cage area as possible but i still need to get one more pack to sort it out fully. he was snipped on the 28th of jan. ive tried moving his litter tray to where he toilets most but he moves it around everywhere else im planning on getting one of those corner litter trays and hope that its helps a bit

Did you cover the inside of his pen with the tiles? If so maybe he was marking the new territory?

yea there every where they look really nice actually and very easy to clean him out now i love em. he does hes having problems walk on them but hell get use to it. i have a couple of carpet tiles in there as well in the areas he likes to dig and chew at.

its surprising because he peed in that corner twice yesterday and hasnt bothered since.

i am very happy with how hes coming along. everything is finally going good with him the house training is doing well hes stopped attacking most things in my room and doesnt get into much trouble. his litter training isnt going so bad either he has an accident every so often but i dont scold him or anything i just clean it up and leave it at that, hell learn soon enought.

It will be really messy but, you could put a little hay on top of the tiles to help him walk on them:wave: and he will nom it too.

It will be really messy but, you could put a little hay on top of the tiles to help him walk on them:wave: and he will nom it too.

hes alright its just him getting use to them he can walk but if he goes to run hes okay at first but then he sort of slips a couple of times. ive laid a quilt down in there too hes managing alright.

Back