• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Devil Bunnies!

Rachie

Mama Doe
:evil:
Someone seems to have stolen my nice bunnies and replaced them with the Devil's own! I have no idea what has gotten into them lately but they're just a pair of nightmares!

After we moved in a month ago, we had all the issues with peeing on the hallway carpet - I seem to have that sorted (there is now a corner litter tray in the middle of the hallway, which looks great - not!)

Ebony (usual culprit) has taken to attacking/digging my bedroom door, it's the only room they aren't allowed into! She had my up several times during the night to stop her! I put the washing basket in front of it to stop her in the end. Then I had to get up to take a door stop off them because they were chewing it :roll: Then Oliver had me up digging up and eating a corner of carpet :roll: then Oliver had my up again, sat on top of the washing basket - trying to destroy it!

I'm starting to get quite cross/perplexed with them now. I really don't know why they're being so naughty! They have free run on the kitchen, hallway and second bedroom at all times so it's not like they're short on space, then they can have the lounge supervised! They have heaps of toys which I rotate.

What can I do? Please advise!

i'm afraid i have no advice but if it helps mine are beggars at the moment as well.
i was up and down all night stopping them from trying to get into places they know they shouldn't be (back of the tv unit!)
Blousy is the worst, she is so determind you can't leave her for two seconds.. buddy and lula just follow her lead! :roll:

I had them in my chap's garden in a pen the other day. Ebony managed to vault the sides :roll:

We were commenting on how well behaved Oliver is, quite content etc. I'm sure her bad influence has worn off :roll:

:wave:It's happening up here as well.
We have fenced off our garden plants because the little beggars have demolished an awful lot of what was in it, including stuff they weren't supposed to eat :roll:
So it took Sparkle less than 2 hours to find the bit that was strong enough to hold her weight and she literally climbed the wire and into the planter :?
whats wrong with eating the grass and the twigs and playing in the tunnels and doing the things they normally do :shock:

Mischa was like this yesterday too. He was intent on digging out everything in the litter tray. Was the last thing I needed when trying to have a nap after being up all night. AND I'd changed it that morning!

I was just about to post to say that I love them again because they've spent the afternoon being cute - but I've just caught Oliver trying to dig up the carpet again :roll:

They're going on holiday to Auntie Tracy this afternoon, I can't decide if I'm going to miss them! :?

Back