• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks for all your advice

stranger23

Mama Doe
Thank you everyone who ever gave me advice i wont be posting much any more im going for a long walk to find who i am hopefully i wont meet maybe people along the way then i cant hurt anyone any more you have been very helpful i just wanted to say thanks before i left

Thank you everyone who ever gave me advice i wont be posting much any more im going for a long walk to find who i am hopefully i wont meet maybe people along the way then i cant hurt anyone any more you have been very helpful i just wanted to say thanks before i left

Don't leave............please.

You sound very, very low in spirits.

Surely we can help in some way?

Nothing sinister going to happen to you?

Worried.

Please stay. You are not alone in having such feelings. There are friends here for you.

Please re-consider.

In the mean time, take care of yourself, physically, mentally and spiritually.

There is an end to a dark tunnel.................just sometimes takes a while to reach it.

Sending you warm sunshine in our wishes.
xx

ive fallen out with OH there is nothing left for me i f**k everything up its taken me years to see it but now im going to stop hurting everyone, as OH says he has done everything for me over the last 5 years and ive done nothing in return, my family doesnt want to know me they never get in contact and all i keep doing is hurting OH, there isnt a point anymore my life is nothing if i go i can stop all the :censored: i cause

The fact that you are posting on here means that you don't really want to do anything daft, you just need to know that someone cares, which we all do.

Please just have that walk, but clear your head, come home and speak to us. Let us know you are ok.

Things may seem terrible just now, but things really can get better and change.

The fact that you are posting on here means that you don't really want to do anything daft, you just need to know that someone cares, which we all do.

Please just have that walk, but clear your head, come home and speak to us. Let us know you are ok.

Things may seem terrible just now, but things really can get better and change.

This exactly ^^^^^

Please turn to us if you need to, theres alot of people on here who have unfortunately felt exactly the same as you do right now (((HUGS)))

ive fallen out with OH there is nothing left for me i f**k everything up its taken me years to see it but now im going to stop hurting everyone, as OH says he has done everything for me over the last 5 years and ive done nothing in return, my family doesnt want to know me they never get in contact and all i keep doing is hurting OH, there isnt a point anymore my life is nothing if i go i can stop all the :censored: i cause

Then let us help support you - we are all here for members emotionally (as well as giving rabbit advice).

I really hope you are ok. Concentrate you you and your kids and bunnies. I wish you all the best and feel free to let us be a sounding board. Lots of members here will have been through similar situations and will be able to offer advice that may be useful to you.

Chin up and take care xxxx

I am new on here but i echo the others we all do care and i already feel like i am part of a family on here.

Please dont do anything silly. Stay on here and talk to us (((hugs))). We can help you if you let us X

There is a point in your life. Every living thing has a point in it's life.

I think at this moment in time life is S**T for you. This doesn't have to be forever. Just now things are not going to plan.

Please don't be so hard on yourself. Seek out things, places, people who can try to make you feel more positive about yourself and what life has to offer.

Life can be absolutely wonderful, and also absolutely horrendous.

Be patient, calm, and find the good things in life. They are out there believe me.

Please don't do any to harm yourself. This state of mind can and will change and pass.

Think of some lovely things that have happened in your life. They can happen once again.

The sunshine will return to your life and it will make things a whole lot easier to deal with.

Please do seek out support and comfort from people who do care and understand.

Back