• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola & Betty's First week at mine (Andrea's Bunnies)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Nat, Nats mum and Steph (andreas daughter) dropped off not one little Diva but two:shock:. All I can say is that every story Andrea has told on here about Lola's mischief is absolutely the truth.
When they arrived we let them out of the carriers and Lola straight way was causing mayhem by deciding to escape into another rabbits play area:lol::lol:.
In one whole week she as got into my giants and it didn't phase her a bit all the rabbits at Bunny Hops certainly know who rules the roost (and it isn't me:lol::lol::lol:). Betty is just as bad but looks at you as if to say I shouldn't be doing that, Lola looks at you as if to say I can & will do that:D. I was putting my guinea pigs out in their run the other day, i turned round to put some hay and veg in and guess who was plonked in the middle of them - Lola:lol::lol::lol:. She just has mischief written all over her face.
Steph will be taking Lola & Betty back when she is sorted out, it is sooooooo good she knows them well as life certainly isn't dull with them two around.

will post some pics later:D

Awe Im glad they have settled in OK I love Lola and her nortyness :love::love: Can't wait for piccies, Im not sure Ive seen any of Betty?!

Awwwww it is soooo good to hear about them. I look forward to photos. Beige adores Lola, her stunning looks and her attitude. He has always described her as his doe on the side. No one buck could ever tie Lola down :lol: We missed not seeing her photos on the forum.

I'm pleased to know they are doing well.

Aww it's so lovely to hear all about Lola (and Betty) again. I have missed the stories of them.
I am so pleased that Steph will be lookiing after them when things have settled down again. I'm sure Andrea will be very happy knowing they are being very well looked after:)
Thank you for updating us on their antics.
Eric and Ernie also loved Lola - they had many chats on here:lol::lol:

Back