• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

otty now better from spine damage

longleap

New Kit
Hello please read ...my mini lop bunny had a fall and it was not much hope, now after 7 weeks of love and care by me and my 9 year old daughter Izabella, and lots of jabs and many trips to the vets can now hop and run !!!!!! when she runs to fast she can fall a little but it looks like she has been on the brandy lol .... but it is a miracle when most said put her to sleep .... but the bond we now have would bring tears to most ... she is like a little dog and follows me everywhere and makes a buzzing noise, and will come to her name and sit by me for hours and will now rest her chin on my leg just like a dog ... I think she knows i made her better i stayed up at night to empty her bladder for 3 weeks, feed her by hand and wiped her bum ... but the love she shows me now tells me that rabbits are very clever and she trusts me so much, and knows i saved her life .... please never give up on your bunny, thanks for reading my message from Donna and Izabella and of course otty x x

Last edited:
Back