• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WARNING UPSETTING: Came across this while searching for rabbit sheds

Some of those pictures are truly awful. :(
If people do not wish to care for an animal properly they should do the decent thing and re-home it imo instead of leave it like that.

I know you gave an upsetting warning but I'd make the warning larger ... perhaps size million text. :(

it really makes me wonder how many decent people there are left in this world, the amount of awful stories and pictures and videos ect ive seen, it brings me to tears everytime.

i wasn't brough up with animal obsessed parents, they love animals. but they never had tons, wernt obsessed like me.

yet i could never imagine hurting an animal in anyway, because i have common sense and can clearly see all animals feel like we do.

pain, hunger, lonlyness, scared.

happiness, love, companionship.

i really don't understand why everyone doesn't understand that, hurting an animal is like hurting a child. they can't defend themselves against us. they can't tell us to stop, call for help.

their deffensless, and people take advantage of that. sick, disturbed. things. who don't have a right to life, if they will spend it hurting, abusing, killing others. taking animals right to joy, even the basic love and food and water.

im sorry for the rant, it's a very touchy subject. i allways did my school english talks on animal cruelty, i used to argue with the kids about it,. get told off for speaking my mind to them idiots.

I'm sickened, truly sickened. Every day I lose a little bit more of the very minimal faith I already have in the human race. This is beyond me :cry:

Back