• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*sigh*

Domino27

Mama Doe
Went back to vets again today as Dom was once again not eating. Vets said she couldn't hear any movement in her gut....shot of stimulant and I brought home some mint leaves which she has wolfed down. She doesn't half make me panic!

well she's still not herself but ate some dandelion leaves this morning, I can hear some movement in her gut now but it's not great. She's still not fine. I can't get in the vets today so going first thing tomorrow, at least she's eaten something and started to pass something too!

Awww poor Domino :( So glad shes feeling abit better now, good old miracle working gut stimulants!
I hope she continues to pick up :wave:

Has she had any Pain relief ?

Yep, same time as the stimulant. I've got her out on her own today and picked a load of dandelion leaves which she's slowly going through. I think he might be bullying her a little and so she doesn't eat out of retaliation....silly girl. She seemed to stop eating and run away once he realized she was eating (takes a while!) and he polished off the rest. She's hopping around being a monkey ATM

Think they're "on a break" haha

Back