• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing ... Mabel, Toffee and Daisy

Nemily

Warren Scout
Lots of photos ....

DSCF0796.jpg

DSCF0793.jpg

DSCF0760.jpg

DSCF0759.jpg

DSCF0758.jpg

DSCF0757.jpg

DSCF0756.jpg

DSCF0755.jpg

DSCF0754.jpg

DSCF0753.jpg

DSCF0752.jpg

DSCF0750.jpg

DSCF0737.jpg

DSCF0732.jpg

DSCF0721.jpg

DSCF0719.jpg

DSCF0717.jpg

AWe what cuties :love: and they have a lovely home :D

ETA: How did the 2 become 3 :lol:

Last edited:
They are beautiful:love::love: I love the picture of the bunny drinking out of the bowl that is 3 times bigger than her:lol::lol::love::love::love:

:wave: thanks everyone, we only had them on Saturday. 2 are 8 weeks and 1 is 9 weeks.

:oops: i fell in love with number 3 a few weeks ago :oops: So I had Mabel (the grey one) for myself :D

Yes I love watching them drink out of that bowl, I was advised to get a large one so its a dog bowl :lol:. but they use it much more than the drinks bottle which is upstairs.

Im pleased to say that they have accomplished both 'up' and 'down' the ramp very very quickly! The set up is fab, hubbie has worked very very hard on it for the last 3 weekends. it still needs a roof so they are only allowed out supervised at the moment, but he should finish it this weekend. Its having the back half felt roof and the front half mesh roof . Hubbie has been fab, he's only home friday night til sunday everyweek and has spent all his time doing this for us :love: (even though he says he's not interested in the rabbits :lol:)

It will be a scary time when they are in there without supervision :shock:

Back