• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ebay Hutch with bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear not another one :?
that hutch is the one from pets at home so they have added that second tier on :? which means the hutch is 1ft high for each bun.
Is anyone close to go get them or send an email :?

I thought you were mistaken because there were rabbits in them.
Then I looked at the second picture, and realised the person was advertising more than the run and hutch.

oh dear not another one :?
that hutch is the one from pets at home so they have added that second tier on :? which means the hutch is 1ft high for each bun.
Is anyone close to go get them or send an email :?

Looks like it, they look so cramped, despite it being 6ft.

Can we at least try and help these bunnies before you do that? Surely its better to help and try and get them to a rescue, that to report it? Who knows where they will end up.

OMG! I agree Never thought of this.
He obviously doesn't care about them .. Wonder what he will do!

Can we at least try and help these bunnies before you do that? Surely its better to help and try and get them to a rescue, that to report it? Who knows where they will end up.

Don't get me wrong, I really do feel for those two bunnies, but selling live animals on a bidding site is something that needs to be stamped on. It's coming up too much already and as a general principle, people need to know that it won't be tolerated.

What a :censored: I doubt someone like that will give them upto a rescue. They are trying to make a bit of cash out of them. Is anyone near the seller to try rescue them??

Does anyone know any rescues near Felixstowe? It's near Ipswich. I'm happy to message him if I can recommend somewhere.

What a :censored: I doubt someone like that will give them upto a rescue. They are trying to make a bit of cash out of them. Is anyone near the seller to try rescue them??

They are only asking for £35 including a large hutch, they might actually make more for the hutch if the rabbits weren't included. I think they just want rid. Some people just don't think the consequences through.

It's heartbreaking, I can't stop comparing them to Binky and Shadow - you really couldn't get lovelier bunnies then those two. :love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back