• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This looks like a waste of money....

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Needed more hay while I wait for my HFP delivery. Mam picked up a small bale of P@H hay for me, and Charlie's pushing it out the way to get to his regular hay underneith!
Milly hasn't even looked at it and she's a hay monster!

It's not like they're used to posh stuff either, I normally just use Wilkinsons hay which they both tuck into well! Good to know that the more expensive stuff from a proper pet shop is worth the money :roll:

It's not snazzy stuff, I don't want them to get into an expensive hay habbit :lol: Just plain hay to keep them going, but clearly it's not nice hay!

It's not snazzy stuff, I don't want them to get into an expensive hay habbit :lol: Just plain hay to keep them going, but clearly it's not nice hay!

....Yah-no what i mean!:lol::p
Oooh, you ordered the INGs hay right??
We neeeed piccies of th buns nomming at it!
Apparently they go ballistic!

....Yah-no what i mean!:lol::p
Oooh, you ordered the INGs hay right??
We neeeed piccies of th buns nomming at it!
Apparently they go ballistic!

Yeah I ordered INGS hay :) Should be here in the next few days. Just needed this stuff to make sure I had enough... I only have 2 days worth of Wilkinsons hay left and if the INGS took 3 days I was screwed :lol:
They better like the INGS stuff considering my mams going to absolutly kill me for having a 9.5kg bag of hay to store :oops:

Yeah I ordered INGS hay :) Should be here in the next few days. Just needed this stuff to make sure I had enough... I only have 2 days worth of Wilkinsons hay left and if the INGS took 3 days I was screwed :lol:
They better like the INGS stuff considering my mams going to absolutly kill me for having a 9.5kg bag of hay to store :oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
That tense moment when you first let the buns nom at it, and your sitting there going,
'Please like the hay, please eat that hay...'
Ive been there!:lol::lol:

That tense moment when you first let the buns nom at it, and your sitting there going,
'Please like the hay, please eat that hay...'
Ive been there!:lol::lol:

That's what I'm going to be like :oops:
Charlie's had a tiny pick at this P@H stuff, but he clearly isn't pleased with it! He's not even a fussy rabbit so that says something about the quality :shock:

:lol: I have never bought P@h hay again after my buns disapproved now i buy hay for £2.50 and last me a month :D never ordered hay online whats it like ??

:lol: I have never bought P@h hay again after my buns disapproved now i buy hay for £2.50 and last me a month :D never ordered hay online whats it like ??

I use to order online, but its a pain having to wait for it to come!
It was a nightmare when it snowed :shock:
We had to wait 2 weeks!
.....The buns were not impressed :no:
Which is why we now by our hay from the local farm.:)

I won't buy P@H hay, it always looks horrid :oops: My friend gave me a lift to buy hay when the snow was bad, and I was so appalled by P@H that I rejected it and made him drive me across town to another pet shop :oops:

Charlotte it depends where you get it from :) Can be very good, and there's a wide choice of different sorts, but delivery can be awkward - you need to either be at home to take delivery, or have a safe dry place they can leave it if you're out.

I won't buy P@H hay, it always looks horrid :oops: My friend gave me a lift to buy hay when the snow was bad, and I was so appalled by P@H that I rejected it and made him drive me across town to another pet shop :oops:

:lol::lol::lol:
I wouldn't have bought it if I'd have gone out myself, but I'm still too poorly to go further than the shops 10 mins away!
I hope the INGS hay comes tomorrow, and then I hope they like it!

Really didn't think they'd hate P@H hay though, it should at least be ok quality! £2 for like 800g is a lot for hay they won't eat

:lol::lol::lol:
I wouldn't have bought it if I'd have gone out myself, but I'm still too poorly to go further than the shops 10 mins away!
I hope the INGS hay comes tomorrow, and then I hope they like it!

Really didn't think they'd hate P@H hay though, it should at least be ok quality! £2 for like 800g is a lot for hay they won't eat

Well exactly :? And you'd hope that as the main pet shop in the country they would at least stock products that are fit for purpose - at least for the sake of their reputation, if not because they care about animals. Poor show.

Well exactly :? And you'd hope that as the main pet shop in the country they would at least stock products that are fit for purpose - at least for the sake of their reputation, if not because they care about animals. Poor show.

Especially when Charle is perfectly happy to eat cheap stuff, so this must be beyond cheap. Oh well, it can line the litter trays when the ings stuff comes

Back