• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scunthorpe Rabbit rescue open day-April 10th

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
Just wanted to let you know about an Open day i will be attending..hope some of you can come along and support us and would be lovely to meet you!

a great family day out 12 til 4pm at 62 Old crosby, Scunthorpe. come and see the rabbits lots of stalls cake ric a brac pet stall. toy stall. guest stalls from hawthorn preserves,wildlife and lisa from the bunny mad magazine and Bunny creations. tea coffee and juices on admission support your local charity u never no when you may need us.all our volunteers are very experienced with all aspects of rabbit care. come and have a chat

Have allok at their new website www.scunthorperabbitrescue.org

oooh can't wait for sunday..enjoyed it so much last year..hope some of you can make it as it would be lovely to meet you!!

oooh can't wait for sunday..enjoyed it so much last year..hope some of you can make it as it would be lovely to meet you!!

Me too :D I`v spent all morning making toilet roll tube toys to sell on one of the stalls, and I`m off to Mandys on Friday morning to help depoop the hutches so they look all prettifull for Sunday. :wave:
I`m so excited. Hope to see lots of you there :wave:

Bump, just incase anyone missed this :wave:
Come along and see Mandy`s new rabbit shed and meet some beautifull baby bunnies. We would love to meet you :wave:

Were hoping to make it to:D. Just tracing the map off google as my printer doesn't work:lol:. Shall i wear my bunny ears?

Scunthorpe rabbit rescue`s open day was a great success. Today we managed to raise a whopping £760.90p. Thankyou to every one that came along, it was a lovely day and i enjoyed meeting some lovely members from RU :wave:

Back