• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silly bunny related predicament add yours!!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
So having made the journey home from work busting for the loo!! I tried to sneak in the door without the bunny stampede for dinner... no chance! So I held on for a few more agonising minutes feeding, cleaning and haying! At last got perched on my throne and I heard the rumble of D&D coming up the stairs but stop at the top of the landing outside the bathroom then *RIP...NOM...NOM*!!! Not content with stuffing dinner Daisy fancied a nice wallpaper dessert!! I leaned across and pulled open the door (still on throne) and said 'NO' but madam carried on ripping and nomming! I rolled up a square of loo roll and threw it and it bounced off her bum to no effect EXCEPT Dudley decided to try and eat it :shock: I had no choice, I leapt off the loo, trousers and all round ankles and crawled along to the top of the stairs to get the paper from Dudleys mouth at which point, someone knocked on my front door and was standing by the glass panel :shock: although it's patterned I could clearly see them!!! so scurried back to the loo on all fours :lol:! Meanwhile Daisy unfazed by anything is still tearing and nomming wallpaper :lol:!! I eventually sort myself out to emerge from the bathroom to find Daisy happily sideways binkying down the landing :lol:!!!

Last edited:
Thank God the glass panel wasnt clear!! I would never have been able to leave my house again for the shame!!! As it is Im wondering if they saw a blur of pink bum scurrying back into the loo :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, took a few minutes before I could pick myself up off the floor from laughing at that :D

My buns have an attraction to digging the carpet and shredding the spare toilet rolls in our downstairs toilet :roll: If I am "in situ" they will often scrabble at the door with their paws to push it open (it doesnt shut securely unless you lock it), barge in and run around my feet, squeezing behind the door to rip up the carpet in the corner. Cue me waving my arms around whilst still on toilet to shoo them out :lol: I have no privacy!

And yes, why is it that they love being told off and shouted at?! This happened this morning and Pickle did the biggest binkies as he ran off down the hall :lol:

hahahahaha!!!! Thats so hilarious, pair of little tinkers :lol::lol: Wonder who had the pleasure of seeing a pink bottom silhouette shuffling back to the loo? :shock::lol::lol:

Only just seen this ... if you could face the embarrassment you could get a bestseller about the things they put you through. Chuckles merrily at your thinking loo-roll amunition could put Daisy of her dessert. :lol::lol::lol:

Is anybody else slightly relieved that this isn't in Stories and Photos? :oops::lol::lol:

I was actually in the Colchester area knocking door to door last night (as you do :lol:). There was this one house with a pretty glass panel in the door; I could hear somebody shouting 'No, Daisy!', then I looked up and just saw a pink blob at the top of the stairs..... I'm not sure what it was. Any ideas?

:lol:

Sorry, took a few minutes before I could pick myself up off the floor from laughing at that :D

My buns have an attraction to digging the carpet and shredding the spare toilet rolls in our downstairs toilet :roll: If I am "in situ" they will often scrabble at the door with their paws to push it open (it doesnt shut securely unless you lock it), barge in and run around my feet, squeezing behind the door to rip up the carpet in the corner. Cue me waving my arms around whilst still on toilet to shoo them out :lol: I have no privacy!

And yes, why is it that they love being told off and shouted at?! This happened this morning and Pickle did the biggest binkies as he ran off down the hall :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
This is like Max, i never get to enjoy toilet time on my own anymore :roll: He's got into a habit of nipping my feet aswell while Im sitting there, then when I tell him off he grunts and binkies off :roll::lol:

Boudicca, that story is amazing! :lol: Daisy obviously found it hilarious aswell :lol::lol::lol:

So having made the journey home from work busting for the loo!! I tried to sneak in the door without the bunny stampede for dinner... no chance! So I held on for a few more agonising minutes feeding, cleaning and haying! At last got perched on my throne and I heard the rumble of D&D coming up the stairs but stop at the top of the landing outside the bathroom then *RIP...NOM...NOM*!!! Not content with stuffing dinner Daisy fancied a nice wallpaper dessert!! I leaned across and pulled open the door (still on throne) and said 'NO' but madam carried on ripping and nomming! I rolled up a square of loo roll and threw it and it bounced off her bum to no effect EXCEPT Dudley decided to try and eat it :shock: I had no choice, I leapt off the loo, trousers and all round ankles and crawled along to the top of the stairs to get the paper from Dudleys mouth at which point, someone knocked on my front door and was standing by the glass panel :shock: although it's patterned I could clearly see them!!! so scurried back to the loo on all fours :lol:! Meanwhile Daisy unfazed by anything is still tearing and nomming wallpaper :lol:!! I eventually sort myself out to emerge from the bathroom to find Daisy happily sideways binkying down the landing :lol:!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Classy as ever B! ;)

I once ran down the stairs to get the door (citylink guy) and had Infacol all down my black t-shirt (Infacol looks like *ahem* semen) the look on the guys face was priceless, it didn't help the fact I had just been struggling with Pie and ran down the stairs so looked quite flustered.
I then heard Pie crashing about upstairs and just shouted "OH NO! MY RABBIT!!" I'm sure the guy thought I was some sort of odd dominatrix workinf form home! :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

my buns never bother me in the loo, but i ALWAYS have an audience of 2 dogs. in the morning they both stare quite intensely as they know i get dresses and go straight out to walk them.
other times they race up with you then sit in your pants while you are on the loo.. they know then they have your undivided attention. :oops:

Is anybody else slightly relieved that this isn't in Stories and Photos? :oops::lol::lol:

I was actually in the Colchester area knocking door to door last night (as you do :lol:). There was this one house with a pretty glass panel in the door; I could hear somebody shouting 'No, Daisy!', then I looked up and just saw a pink blob at the top of the stairs..... I'm not sure what it was. Any ideas?

:lol: Wicked, really WICKED! :no::lol:

I once ran down the stairs to get the door (citylink guy) and had Infacol all down my black t-shirt (Infacol looks like *ahem* semen) the look on the guys face was priceless, it didn't help the fact I had just been struggling with Pie and ran down the stairs so looked quite flustered.
I then heard Pie crashing about upstairs and just shouted "OH NO! MY RABBIT!!" I'm sure the guy thought I was some sort of odd dominatrix workinf form home! :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok, I just laughed so hard I nearly sprayed my laptop with tea!

:oops::oops::oops: :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
*wipes eyes*

Is anybody else slightly relieved that this isn't in Stories and Photos?

I was only selling dusters; I'm going to find another job now, because I'm far too traumatised.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: Nooooooooooo

Now if you'd have said a large pink blob I would be 100% certain :lol::lol:

Will you be having to go to counselling now?? I strongly suggest you dont go to AA 'Ar*es Anonymous'... Im clearly already a member :lol::lol:

(I presume it was somebody with another petition my village is at war with a local skip hire company!)

Susie I didnt want to throw anything but I was desperate, in fact I didnt want to frighten her so only used one square of scrunched up loo roll :lol: clearly it takes a lot more than that to register something landing on her big furrry bottom!

Debster, I clearly share you're frustration, the arm waving and the crys of 'no' get completely ignored and I know they are giggling like mad inside!!!!

MWAH-HA-HA-HA PMSL Ok you win, you win :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back