• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

>:(

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
Went to see some bunnies today. It was supposed to be a treat.

I fell in love with a REW. He came over and was showing off all the things he could do, it was really sweet :)

Charlie said no :mad:

Not a fan.

Went to see some bunnies today. It was supposed to be a treat.

I fell in love with a REW. He came over and was showing off all the things he could do, it was really sweet :)

Charlie said no :mad:

Not a fan.

Are you thinking of getting bunnies in the future? Have you everr visited a rescue centre? Oh, you wouldnt be able to leave without a pair of happy little fluff balls!! And you can work on Charlie by saying they soooooo need a home and a family to love them! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you thinking of getting bunnies in the future? Have you everr visited a rescue centre? Oh, you wouldnt be able to leave without a pair of happy little fluff balls!! And you can work on Charlie by saying they soooooo need a home and a family to love them! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yea, we've decided to get a bunny. We just have to get prepared and get exams and coursework out of the way so we can get the bunny settled into the normal routine as opposed to the "AHHHH I HAVE A BILLION ESSAYS DUE IN AND I HAVE TO LEARN ALL THESE BRAIN THINGS IN 3 DAYS AAAAHHHHH" routine haha.
I was working on him, and he nearly caved. He wanted to but until our exams are over it just wouldn't be fair. But I don't want him to go to someone who won't love him as much as I will, because obviously no one will love him as much as me haha.
(Also I nearly cried because I didn't want the bunny to hate me for getting his hopes up :oops:)

Also, TWINS there were TWINS there; two little b&w dutch buns. They were holding their ears exactly the same, were sat exactly the same and were chewing in unison, it was SO cute :love::love::love:

Hopefully we're going to visit some rescues after Easter :)

Back