• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

home delivery have lost my INGS hay UD its arrived!!

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
:evil::evil:

it was due here today (rearranged from monday). its not coming. apparently iy shows 'scanned' and 'despatched' but neither of these ditties mean that they can tell me when i may get it. they are going to do a warehouse search.

i don't have enough hay - i was expecting nearly 10kg today.

any ideas what sorry state it may well get to me in as IF they find it, it won't be delivered til next week.

never again:roll:

Last edited:
Oh no, really sorry to hear that. I put my order in with them on Friday, they emailed me on Monday to say it had been despatched and I got it today!!

I suppose inevitably these things happen from time to time ..... but that doesn't help you! Could you maybe contact H4P and explain what's happened?? They may be able to help out in some way!?!?

HDN are awful, i was concerned when I saw Hay for Pets were using them. I had all sorts of issues with HDN before Christmas, I ordered a Virgin wireless hub which I needed to have in place for my digital TV box to be installed.

They didn't deliver when they said they would, then they lied about trying to buzz my door, when I know I was in at that time and my buzzer is loud! They wouldn't let anyone else sign for the package, they wouldn't leave it with my neighbours and everytime I phoned up I got zero help. I also got told by Virgin they I'd have to wait till it got sent back to them before they would send another one out which in total would have taken 4-5 weeks! It really was looking like I wouldn't receive my package at all. Awful customer service from both parties (that's Virgin and HDN btw) and I'm wary of them now.

Fortunately my last two deliveries of hay have arrived, they probably have my name on record from the last time saying 'Don't mess this order up!' :lol:

I hope it arrives in time!

Edit: FYI I've spoken to Graham today and voiced my concerns about HDN, Graham and Ann are very nice and helpful, so I'm sure they'll can try and sort it out for you.

Last edited:
i've spoken to the lovely man at hay for pets to forwarn him that it may be ruined when it arrives. he's going to try track it his end and will deal with any replacements if necessary.

i really feel for him - hope he will be able to claim back from the delivery people if he has to replace mine.

horrible thought........i have no hay........i need somewhere open late.......not sure my crew will even bother with pets at home stuff!! hmmmmmmm, scrape the dregs of the hay for tonight and...:oops: not clean out litter trays fully today:oops:

HDN are awful, i was concerned when I saw Hay for Pets were using them. I had all sorts of issues with HDN before Christmas, I ordered a Virgin wireless hub which I needed to have in place for my digital TV box to be installed.

They didn't deliver when they said they would, then they lied about trying to buzz my door, when I know I was in at that time and my buzzer is loud! They wouldn't let anyone else sign for the package, they wouldn't leave it with my neighbours and everytime I phoned up I got zero help. I also got told by Virgin they I'd have to wait till it got sent back to them before they would send another one out which in total would have taken 4-5 weeks! It really was looking like I wouldn't receive my package at all. Awful customer service from both parties (that's Virgin and HDN btw) and I'm wary of them now.

Fortunately my last two deliveries of hay have arrived, they probably have my name on record from the last time saying 'Don't mess this order up!' :lol:

I hope it arrives in time!

Edit: FYI I've spoken to Graham today and voiced my concerns about HDN, Graham and Ann are very nice and helpful, so I'm sure they'll can try and sort it out for you.

i've just spoken to them too! hope they can find a good alternative way of shipping it.

Oh no, really sorry to hear that. I put my order in with them on Friday, they emailed me on Monday to say it had been despatched and I got it today!!

I suppose inevitably these things happen from time to time ..... but that doesn't help you! Could you maybe contact H4P and explain what's happened?? They may be able to help out in some way!?!?

i've had emails etc from hay for pets - they seem brilliant!! its the stoopid courier/delivery people:evil:

i've just spoken to them too! hope they can find a good alternative way of shipping it.

When I spoke to him he mentioned that someone had a missing order, it must have been you! When he told me this I thought it would be a good time to tell him my concerns with HDN.

He also said that apparently HDN are buying out DHL! :shock: which is very odd as DHL have a good reputation and HDN have an awful one. I looked online at reviews about HDN when I had a problem with them before and everywhere had scores of no more than 2, most were 0.

I'm sure he'll be having words with HDN but he probably won't get anywhere with them, he'll be better off sending you out some more, because by the time he gets to speak to someone who might actually help, the new delivery would have arrived.

Can you tell I don't like HDN :lol:

When I spoke to him he mentioned that someone had a missing order, it must have been you! When he told me this I thought it would be a good time to tell him my concerns with HDN.

He also said that apparently HDN are buying out DHL! :shock: which is very odd as DHL have a good reputation and HDN have an awful one. I looked online at reviews about HDN when I had a problem with them before and everywhere had scores of no more than 2, most were 0.

I'm sure he'll be having words with HDN but he probably won't get anywhere with them, he'll be better off sending you out some more, because by the time he gets to speak to someone who might actually help, the new delivery would have arrived.

Can you tell I don't like HDN :lol:

just a bit!!:lol:

its finally arrived:D

i tried to check it was ok but it must be really fresh as i couldn't breathe and my eyes started streaming!

eric fully approves - he's had a good munch. edgar and ellie pig have eaten so much i think they're comatose. fudge pig will eat anything and essie doesn't seem fussed but she will eat any hay - and she's been running around like a loon outside, nibbling everything, so hay probably seems boring now.

brilliant customer service. thanks everyone for the recommendations:D:wave:

my samples turned up really quickly via normal post.

want me to send you some of my bag to try? i only ordered the INGS though x

hmm! Maybe its just my post :roll: Thankyou but I dont have any spare money atm, Im sure it will turn up, thankyou for offering though :D

hmm! Maybe its just my post :roll: Thankyou but I dont have any spare money atm, Im sure it will turn up, thankyou for offering though :D

i don't want any money you daft moo!

gotta go to the post office in a bit so pm me your address and i'll stuff an envelope with ings for you xx

Back