• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's taking soo lonngg..

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
to get things organised and sorted!!!

My plan is to get Rolo, Smartie and Albert neuted and bonded, and into a new triple hutch!

But now Matilda has had her suprise baby, I need to get her spayed, and also if they baby is a boy he needs to be done to! have no idea when to get it all done!

Also have no idea what to do with the baby, if its a boy I'm thinking of adding it to the trio and bond them all together, If its a girl im not sure, I might still try bond her with the 3 boys!

ahhh and then i have a mammoth hutch moving task! need to move 2 double hutches to the other side of the garden, and throw out a different doube hutch which is old and tatty!

but can't do that untill I have the new triple hutch, and can't get that untill their all bonded, and can't do that untill their spayed ahhhhhh

and there might be a chance that they don't even bond ! this is soo stressful

its going to take like months and months!!!

If you are stressed now wait till you start bonding! :lol:

Don't worry you will get there in the end I'm sure.

Could you not keep baby with mum?

If I was you I think I'd priortise her spay first (once shes ok to have the op) so that no more accidents happen, then sort the boys.

What bunnies do you have in total, are they all single and what accomodation do you have. maybe there is a better way to bond them (ie pairs) which would mean you could wait for the new hutch?

If you are stressed now wait till you start bonding! :lol:

Don't worry you will get there in the end I'm sure.

Could you not keep baby with mum?

If I was you I think I'd priortise her spay first (once shes ok to have the op) so that no more accidents happen, then sort the boys.

What bunnies do you have in total, are they all single and what accomodation do you have. maybe there is a better way to bond them (ie pairs) which would mean you could wait for the new hutch?

got 6 in total! 4 males 1 female and the baby!

was going to neut and bond 3 of the males and put them in a new triple hutch

the 4th male is older than the others and is quite happy pottering around the garden at his own pace, tho I will get him neuted if he can be

3 males are outside 2 in seperate small double hutches and 1 in a single hutch, and 1 is inside and then matilda and baby in my room!

i dont really have the room to keep 2 in my room but i am moving bedrooms so depends on how much space i have then

I'm going to get smartie neuted first! then after afew weeks put him outside and swap with rolo, and get him neuted, then after afew weeks swap with albert and get him done,

Matilda can be done in 12 weeks +

and not sure about the baby yet lol

Could you not have three pairs so everyone had a friend?

not reli cos i can barely have 1 in my room 2 at a push so 3 wud be a no no, and crunchie wudnt take the others! he is happy free ranging all summer on his own with the dogs etc x

Back