• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bite mark in Snoopys ear?!

allie1904

Mama Doe
Me and sir snoops were just sharing some carrot sticks and I was admiring his ears..

Only to find..

photo_23_1.jpg

It looks like a teeth mark to me? They never scuffle though, they have been best friends since they went to the plum fairy, which was months ago :?

Just closer inspected it, and it's not crusty like a new scab it seems more like a scar :cry: Must have been a pretty nasty wound, can't believe I never noticed it before.

He's fine, just demolished loads of cowindeh between them :)

Just curious as to where it came from..it does look like teeth marks though don't it?

xxx

Could have done it himself with his nails or caught it on a corner of something too... Silly bun :?
At least he can't have been bothered too much by it if you never noticed it before!

I've got a feeling it's an old scar that is just a bit dry. We found a scab once on his ear when he was a bub at 16 weeks, pre-neutering. Maybe it's the scar from that and that I just hadn't noticed it til now..

Either way he's happy as larry :)

I've got a feeling it's an old scar that is just a bit dry. We found a scab once on his ear when he was a bub at 16 weeks, pre-neutering. Maybe it's the scar from that and that I just hadn't noticed it til now..

Either way he's happy as larry :)

Who's Larry?

....:lol::
Glad to hear!

Keep an eye on it....my mates bun's just lost an ear through fighting. She's separated them both now (the rabbits I mean). The ear seems to be healing ok
In your the pic it looks clean......:)

Back