• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D... no longer bonding :( Rubbish situation and very stressed

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Well... here goes!!!!

Think I'm off to get Milly Mops bonded into Pumpkin, Dexie and the babies! Then... book Tilly in for his castration and in 6 weeks time, more bonding!!!
Gah... Wish me luch... PLEASE!!!! Haha...

(Mind you, they do know Milly Mops as she used to lie next to their pen and snuggle next to them through the bars so hopefully, fingers crossed... all goes well!!!)

Last edited:
Scrap that... Fiddlesticks and Milly into 5!!!! In the bath now.... Milly is the only one thumping! Everyone else just looks confused!!!!! Lol....

Never seen so many buns standing so still! Except fiddlesticks whose grooming Dexter!
No idea what to do... They're all being so still!!!!

Spoke too soon... Thumping Milly! Again!!!

Never seen so many buns standing so still! Except fiddlesticks whose grooming Dexter!
No idea what to do... They're all being so still!!!!

Spoke too soon... Thumping Milly! Again!!!

Is hay down, this will distract them.
And they'll eat side by side.

ETA: fiddlesticks is back in. Very unsure of what to do though :/ there has been *some* thumps from Milly but that's it! Her and pumpkin flopped together and Dexie and the babies don't seem to care :/ don't k ow what todo next :/
What am I meant to do? Just sit and watch? Lol!

Last edited:
Expanded space and put them on the bathroom floor. They couldn't move in the bath. We currently have lots of hopping, sniffing of eachother and flopping! Oh... And jumping on me! Lol xxx

Still hopping about... A bit of sniffing. Nothing else :/ lots of flopping and chilling! I feel a bit wierded out :S

What do I do now?

So, the original 5 and Milly are happy. The original 5 and Fiddlesticks are happy. Milly and fiddlesticks run away from eahother - no chasing. Everyone is falling asleep! Lol. What do I do?

Sounds great :) Keep observing and posting on ru of course :) xx

I'm getting a bit bored tbh! Lol. Sat on a cold bathroom floor for an hour and 15 mins!
All snuggles and flops. No chasing, no fur pulling, no thumping for ages! Just flops and snoozes!

I'm getting a bit bored tbh! Lol. Sat on a cold bathroom floor for an hour and 15 mins!
All snuggles and flops. No chasing, no fur pulling, no thumping for ages! Just flops and snoozes!

Then good news- they will be bonded in no time :) x pics?

Back