• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gumtree...shouldn't have looked!

dizzyg

Warren Veteran
Oh dear. Must not look there again.

Me and the OH are considering getting a bunster. I've emailed Greenwich Rabbit Rescue for hutch size criteria (anyone know?) because I am being SPECULATIVE. As I keep telling myself.

Looked on Gumtree. Shouldn't have. Lots of obvious breeders on there and lots of buns and small animals on there for nothing:cry:

Umm...does anyone live in a studio flat and sleep with a bun in the room? Thing is, I've already burned a hole in the carpet of the flat so am bound to lose my deposit anyway...

OH's boss has buns, he's putting ideas in his head.

Sorry, ramble, but I'm upset now. Not going on freeads!!!

Oh dear. Must not look there again.

Me and the OH are considering getting a bunster. I've emailed Greenwich Rabbit Rescue for hutch size criteria (anyone know?) because I am being SPECULATIVE. As I keep telling myself.

Looked on Gumtree. Shouldn't have. Lots of obvious breeders on there and lots of buns and small animals on there for nothing:cry:

Umm...does anyone live in a studio flat and sleep with a bun in the room? Thing is, I've already burned a hole in the carpet of the flat so am bound to lose my deposit anyway...

OH's boss has buns, he's putting ideas in his head.

Sorry, ramble, but I'm upset now. Not going on freeads!!!

I'm sure hutch size criteria will be the same as other rescues... 6x3x2 with an attatched 6x4 run :D

I have a wee girl, Millie, I got free from Gumtree. She came with a fairly new £120 hutch too :shock:. All free, and now I can use the spare hutch for foster buns. I have to make myself not look on Gumtree. :lol:

Back