• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I get a pet carrier big enough for two buns

littleboots

Mama Doe
Im looking for a carrier big enough for 2 buns but cant really find anything big enough.
Would save me struggling with 2 carriers for vet trips
Thanks

I got a carrier from Wilkinsons and it fits mine in nicely - if anything a little too roomy (I dont like them sliding about). I think it's the medium one? It was about £13.

Thanks..
I have a medium one and two actually fit in but dont have much room and would have to jump over one another to change position (if that makes sense) Ideally should they have more room than that for a car journey?

I prefer them to be squished in tight for a car journey because they have less change of sliding and hurting themselves. I really wouldnt want them moving around too much in a moving car. I also put newspaper on the bottom of it to stop them sliding too.

I prefer them to be squished in tight for a car journey because they have less change of sliding and hurting themselves. I really wouldnt want them moving around too much in a moving car. I also put newspaper on the bottom of it to stop them sliding too.

maybe im worrying too much about space then:oops:
some of mine are a bit fidgety:roll:

Soon there's going to be 8 bonded buns in my house!!! No idea what to do for carriers then! Lol.
Or bunny boarding for that matter...

This :wave:

Mine have fleeces in the base of theirs. They are too spoilt :lol:

Mines just a cheapo P@H one i bought for £9.99 i think, its been nearly a year :shock:

Thanks guys..
Looks like the ones Ive got will be ok then.. Will just use one in future rather than two.. I usually have vet bed in them and a fleece:oops:

Mine have vetbed at the bottom of their carriers although the lops always have great fun digging it :roll:

Back