• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is a happy boy! PHOTOS ADDED - post 4

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
No photos yet as I haven't got my camera at the moment, but I've never seen so many flops. :D They are usual connected with food. :lol: I am getting my camera back today so I will be able to add photos later. He doesn't quite flop to order, but I can be fairly sure of one if I hold his apple sticks steady for him to nom. He has such a fluffy tummy. :love:

Last edited:
P3300397.jpg

P3300398.jpg

Susie - they are beautiful pictures :)

A wild idea - i think since metacam has been introduced, he's probably feeling quite happy in himself, and i do wonder if hormones previously HAVE been there, but now he's been neutered, they are slowly fading away and he's feeling calmer rather than just grumpy?

Thank you for posting - your camera, albeit old takes some awesome pictures, must be the photographer ;)

Love his little mowf! Dont let Bitzy see. She goes mental for bunny mowfs.

ETA: i see Bitzy was the first here :lol:

:love::love::love: I could just kiss that little mouth.... but he'd probably hate me for it. :lol:

Back