• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I put them out in the rain? Covered of course...

zayna1

Warren Scout
Just noticed how much the buns ADORE grass! They roll around, binky, flop, and just go free, just for grass? :shock: :roll: . I have a day off today, so i set up their run on the grass for them. But this darn rain, its all muddy out, I could let them just run around on the concrete 'run area' they have, but I'm not sure :S It'd be covered with tarpaulin..It's not even raining right now, its kind of drizzling but really soggy from this morning! I feel bad though, because right now they're sitting there in their shed, (and when I was putting them back in last night i promised to let them back to the 'grass' tomorrow :lol:) :lol:

are they outdoor bunnies? If so I would aslong as there is plenty of shelters for them to sit in, my 2 have chosen to sit in the rain :? weirdo's :?

Mine live in the outhouse but i let them in the garden daily (all weathers). Daisy prefers not too (unless it's the grassed area) but Lucky loves it and likes being in the rain.

In warmer weather i normally let mine out unless its torrential. I leave their door open so they can go in and out as they please so it's their decision if they want to go out in the rain. I don't let them in the rain in winter or when its really cold.

It's pretty warm out. And they are outdoor buns, they have access to the concrete area all the time anyways, but the 'grassy' run is separate area to the shed so i'd have to put them in there and they can't get back to their 'house. But they'd still have shelter. But they're just sitting in their bed atm (they came out but went back in :lol:) so i'll just leave them for today :)

Back