• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Camp Sanctuary, Bradford, are having an open day 11AM - 3PM TODAY.

o.o
I thought a sanctuary and a rescue are different.

Yeah, it can get confusing. I think most rabbit rescues have a few rabbits that they can't rehome so they become 'sanctuary' bunnies and stay, so I think most rescues will be both to some extent.

:wave:
Would love to go, especially as that's where my Lexi was from, but my parents are visiting.....
Hope it's a great day and lots of money gets raised for this brilliant place.
x

I'm still planning on going! :wave: Who else can I expect to see there?

I'm hoping to go but ... long story but as I have 3 jobs that fit round each other and covering for a job share next week ... I've got to see what comes in the post tomorrow and how much work I get through today and tomorrow.. but really want to try and get there this year. Realistically I'd be better just sending a donation and spending 3 hours working on the avairy I promised Binky and Shadow.

What goes on at open days? I have never been to one but would like to!

It says in the link on Page 1.

There are various stalls, bric a brac, bunny related food/treats etc. Raffles, tombola, bunny nail clipping. The most interesting bit for me is visiting the sanctuary and meeting the residents :love::love:

It says in the link on Page 1.

There are various stalls, bric a brac, bunny related food/treats etc. Raffles, tombola, bunny nail clipping. The most interesting bit for me is visiting the sanctuary and meeting the residents :love::love:

Oh yeah! Silly me! Might see if my husband fancies a drive there!

Back