• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I make the switch to adult food

miss_t

New Kit
I am really confused at the moment about pellets and thought I would ask for some advice. Sooty and Sweep (my nethie dwarfs) have just come past the 3 month stage and whilst at the vet yesterday a nurse was telling me about excel pellets (as thats what she feeds her many buns). I've been looking to switch anyway from their p@h ones to a different brand (not sure which one yet :?) but am confused whether I make the switch to adult pellets or stick with the junior and dwarf ones.

Any advice would be much appeciated as I want to make a decsion in the next couple of days so that I can start gradually introducing the new pellets.

Thanks

2 of my nethies are a year old now and 1 is 6 months old, I am just changing them gradually over to adult as they seemed to be putting weight on on the junior and dwarf.. i think you can change them to adult from 16 weeks so maybe stay with your p@h for another month rather than changing twice?

Back